+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree623Likes

Thread: 12/20 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers Finale/Reunion *West Coast Spoilers*

12/20 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers Finale/Reunion *West Coast Spoilers*

Million Dollar Night: Castaways compete in an all-new immunity challenge; a new twist is unleashed into the game; one castaway is crowned sole survivor and awarded the $1 million prize. Also, the one hour reunion show.

Finale night - enjoy!
    Punkin likes this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Re: 12/20 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers Finale/Reunion *West Coast Spoile

I completely forgot it's Survivor night and I completely forgot it's the finale. YIPPEE -- let's go!!!!
    waywyrd likes this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

Re: 12/20 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers Finale/Reunion *West Coast Spoile

Wow. Devon looks so different. That haircut makes him look so young....like Beaver in Leave it to Beaver.
    You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Wow. Devon looks so different. That haircut makes him look so young....like Beaver in Leave it to Beaver.
    I didn't even recognize him at first glance.
    teatime and Midol like this.

No he didn't. Ben found another idol?
    Sk8Leigh and jucamer like this.

OMG -- Ben just found another idol.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

FORT Fogey

Iím so sick of immunity idols.
    teatime, Dukie and Midol like this.

I am so sick of people just finding idols all over the place. It is just ridiculous. They need to make them way harder to find. You should not be able to find one without a clue.
    You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.

Maybe Ben DESERVES to win! The others are just too darn complacent. And lazy.
    dagwood, waywyrd, Sk8Leigh and 8 others like this.
    I am one step away from being rich. All I need now is money

I'm glad he found it (though I do agree there are too many of the things). I'm over smug-ass Chrissy thinking she's got this thing all wrapped up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast