+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree623Likes

Thread: 12/20 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers Finale/Reunion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 12/20 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers Finale/Reunion *West Coast Spoile

Chrissy's so transparent. She should have at least taken Ryan since he's had her back this entire season.
    waywyrd, Sk8Leigh and Midol like this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

Re: 12/20 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers Finale/Reunion *West Coast Spoile

She left Ben and Ryan swinging in the breeze. I thought she was close with Ryan? That kid needs food!
    Sk8Leigh, scoot13 and JosephD like this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Preempted here. They are taking down some Confederate statues here. And no one cares. No protests, about 3 people watching at each statue. They could have told us all about what is happening in 3 minutes. Instead 30 minutes later they are still telling us over and over again. So I guess I will read about the finale.

Who did Chrissy take?
    Midol likes this.

They looked under the chicken for an idol?

Eat that food and quit goofing around. It looks good!

Devon's cute (as others have stated here ) but I just cannot stand the way he eats.
    9Cloud and babyfat101 like this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

This is like the dumbest bunch of contestants in a long while. Just dumb.
    Sk8Leigh, babyfat101 and sparklete like this.
    You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.

Chrissy is in for such a shock when Ben plays his idol.
    dagwood, waywyrd, Sk8Leigh and 2 others like this.

Oh, the grin on Chrissy's face when she thought she BS'ed Ben into not looking for the idol that he already has. I love it.

Devon thinks something is up...
    Sk8Leigh and Midol like this.

So Ben's the one who gets to choose who's going home next since all the others plan to vote for Ben and Ben will play his idol.

Watch Ben shock us all and NOT play his idol. I will if he does.

Devon this is the best strategy you have had all season. Ryan and Devon...vote out Mike!!!
    You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.

+ Reply to Thread