+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree190Likes

Thread: 12/13 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

12/13 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

Tonight's episode: The Survivor Devil - Castaways battle to win individual immunity and earn a spot in the final five.

Enjoy the show!
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Re: 12/13 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

Ben and Ashley should do well in this...should.

Damn. I'm glad for Devon, but I wanted Chrissy nowhere near that reward.

I jinxed Ben and Ashley...

I don't like it that we're almost to the finale!! boo. I love having this show on every week.

The way they show they're all agreeing about going after Ben, makes me think he wins immunity (or finds another idol). Foreshadowing?

If I were Devin and Chrissy, I would take Ben just so he wouldn't be back at camp looking for the idol. Oh, unless there's one on the reward.....

If the reward was food (I didn't hear what the reward is), maybe they chose Ryan because he must eat!
    Sk8Leigh likes this.

Wow. Both Mike and Ashley are pissy about not being chosen to go on the reward.

Work it, Ben!

Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest View Post
    If the reward was food (I didn't hear what the reward is), maybe they chose Ryan because he must eat!
    It was all kinds of nice food, cocktails, and a night in a real bed.
    CupidGuest likes this.

I hope the young guy wins immunity. I do not think they wanted to give Ashley fuel for the next challenge...please go home Ben!
    redsox girl likes this.
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    I don't like it that we're almost to the finale!! boo. I love having this show on every week.

The way they show they're all agreeing about going after Ben, makes me think he wins immunity (or finds another idol). Foreshadowing?

If I were Devin and Chrissy, I would take Ben just so he wouldn't be back at camp looking for the idol. Oh, unless there's one on the reward.....
    That is exactly what I was thinking, but maybe they didn't want to feed him.
    You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.

I like puzzles like this!
    waywyrd and allornothing like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast