+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree190Likes

Thread: 12/13 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: 12/13 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Passepartout View Post
    He may be great and powerful. But still he is becoming way too arrogant and holier than though. Do not want Ryan and Chrissy to win.
    Then who? Stupid Devon? Dr" I can't make up my mind " Mike? Not a lot of choices

And Ben does it again!
    I know Kev!!
    jucamer likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by savytabby16 View Post
    I'm still hoping for a Ryan win TBPH. He started off strong and then ended up on the outs. How? I'm not really sure. Devon has been bugging me for awhile with his treatment of Ryan. I do like Chrissy. She's a strong player and has made some big moves. I would be okay with her winning. I do think Ben would be hard to beat if he makes it to the final three.

out loud how Ashley refused to hug Devon! She hugged Ben, even though Ben voted for her as well. So Ben played her right up to the end. I liked Ashley, but she was really immature about not being taken on the reward.
    Ben voted for Mike...didnt he? Oops I think I am wrong..
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 12-13-2017 at 11:29 PM.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Ben voted for Mike...
    Actually he voted for Ashley. It was shown after the previews for next week when they show who voted for who. They all voted for Ashley. Ashley voted for Dr. Mike since Ben convinced her she'd "go back to camp with me" if she did. I am kind of surprised at Devon voting for her. He could have voted for Mike, knowing that Mike, Ryan, and Chrissy would vote for Ashley. That way, even if he wanted to get rid of her, he at least had the pretense of still being loyal to their initial alliance.
    CupidGuest and MsFaninNJ like this.

Actually he voted for Ashley. It was shown after the previews for next week when they show who voted for who. They all voted for Ashley. Ashley voted for Dr. Mike since Ben convinced her she'd "go back to camp with me" if she did. I am kind of surprised at Devon voting for her. He could have voted for Mike, knowing that Mike, Ryan, and Chrissy would vote for Ashley. That way, even if he wanted to get rid of her, he at least had the pretense of still being loyal to their initial alliance.
    Yes, I just corrected my post. I just read he voted for Ashley...
    -Andy Rooney-

"...Meta-Foric-Cally!" Kocky_Kamikaze's Avatar

I must admit that I am enjoying this season much more than most of the past seasons. I can't believe it's almost over! Didn't it JUST start?!?!
    Punkin, CupidGuest and Helenmaco2 like this.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

"...Meta-Foric-Cally!" Kocky_Kamikaze's Avatar

But i know that since I'm rooting for Ben not to win, he'll win because of the "Kocky Curse".... siiiigggghh!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Ben might seem like a jury threat, but really he's rubbed everyone the wrong way on their way out (except Ashley). I'm predicting him to make it to the end and losing in a shocking upset
    Pools I'm running: Survivor: (Due Oct 4)
    Pool History:
    Masterchef 5: Cutting Board Game Hunters: Second to Last
    Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - 200k DNA - Pool Winner; Kaoh Rong - Fourth Place
    Hell's Kitchen 7 - The Boulevard of Frozen Dreams - Wooden Pitchfork

FORT Regular

So a question: do you think Ashley had a right to be upset about not being chosen to go on the reward with Devon and Chrissy? I mean I'm not surprised that Chrissy wanted Ryan, but Devon didn't even put up much of an argument or protest for anybody else.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Badseed View Post
    Ben might seem like a jury threat, but really he's rubbed everyone the wrong way on their way out (except Ashley). I'm predicting him to make it to the end and losing in a shocking upset
    If Ben does go to the end, who do you think HE would want with him? I don't think he'd want Devon and I'm not sure about Chrissy. I would think that HE would think he has the best chance against Ryan and Mike since I think he sees them as goats. But I'm still hoping for Ryan to win.

So a question: do you think Ashley had a right to be upset about not being chosen to go on the reward with Devon and Chrissy? I mean I'm not surprised that Chrissy wanted Ryan, but Devon didn't even put up much of an argument or protest for anybody else.
    I think she was signaling to Devon, in case he couldn't figure it out himself, that he's on the bottom when aligned with Chrissy & Ryan
    holly71 and CupidGuest like this.

+ Reply to Thread