+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree190Likes

Thread: 12/13 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 12/13 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

Yeah as really the dumb thing is that they did not search for the idol. As that is or was a dumb move on their part.
    Rabid Dingo, kev89 and Midol like this.
    January Jubilee!

Bye, bye, Ashley.
    I am one step away from being rich. All I need now is money

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Why not boot Mike? Don't really get that one..
    I think they consider her a challenge threat.
    waywyrd likes this.
    You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Another great TC, this one was interesting though, thanks to Ben!
    I would vote for him in a NY minute.
    Ashley knows it was Chrissy who made that decision on who to take. Devon hates Ben, he knows he'd never win against him in an F3. I decided tonight I dislike Devon and Mike
    Chrissy.. I give her due when it comes to puzzles, I just can't take to her
    Finale next week
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Passepartout View Post
    Really do not want Ben to get the Idol. Really the guy is becoming way too powerful and arrogant.
    He's working alone, he's not powerful, he needs to blow up everyone's game, in order to stay in himself.. I think he's great!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

He may be great and powerful. But still he is becoming way too arrogant and holier than though. Do not want Ryan and Chrissy to win.
    petertracy likes this.
    January Jubilee!

FORT Regular

I'm still hoping for a Ryan win TBPH. He started off strong and then ended up on the outs. How? I'm not really sure. Devon has been bugging me for awhile with his treatment of Ryan. I do like Chrissy. She's a strong player and has made some big moves. I would be okay with her winning. I do think Ben would be hard to beat if he makes it to the final three.

out loud how Ashley refused to hug Devon! She hugged Ben, even though Ben voted for her as well. So Ben played her right up to the end. I liked Ashley, but she was really immature about not being taken on the reward.
    kev89, Photobabe and allornothing like this.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    He's working alone, he's not powerful, he needs to blow up everyone's game, in order to stay in himself.. I think he's great!
    He's the Mike of this season. Mike from the Blue Collars team who ended up having to fight and claw his way to the end all by himself. But Mike, IMO, was more likeable. I don't know what it is, but Ben's arrogance does rub me the wrong way, whereas Mike was never this arrogant.
    sparklete likes this.

No, Chrissy, it is not your time to control the game. You won immunity, that's all. I hate it when they get cocky like this.

I really hope Ashley goes.
    kev89 likes this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

And Ben does it again! I thought Mike was going to go, I wonder how Ben knew to vote Ashley? Perhaps Chrissy or Devon whispered her name into his ear after he took out his idol. While we didn't see the kind of whispering we saw last week, these tribals usually last hours, so there probably was some more scrambling. I will say that while I was happy to see Ashley go over Mike, I did underestimate her. I did not see her going far at all, in fact that I thought that Alan would end up screwing her and JP over (remember when they were the power couple ), but she was fairly impressive in her own right, with two challenge wins. So, in turning on his closest ally, Devon kind of committed to his new final three. To his credit, it's not a bad plan...I do think Devon would be the frontrunner in a final three with Chrissy and Ryan, though some bitter jurors (particularly Ashely) may prove to be a problem. Kind of interesting that Devon went full circle with his old buddy Ryan...he was aligned with Ryan, turned on him, and now they are once again aligned.

And we are already at the finale next week, this season really few by. It started out kind of slow and meh, but really picked up these last few weeks, here's hoping we have a strong finale. So, we've got this group of three, plus Ben and Mike. We'll see if Ben can keep it going, he'll have a very strong case if he does manage to make it to the end. It'd be hilarious if Dr. Mike managed to pull off a win, just because his game has been such a mess
    CupidGuest likes this.

+ Reply to Thread