+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree190Likes

Thread: 12/13 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 12/13 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

Chrissy wins immunity. Boo.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

I'm not watching until she goes home. boooo
    holly71 likes this.

So who is going? Ben?
    You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.

Dear Survivor Jury, don't vote for Chrissy to win. Thank you. lol
    holly71, Punkin, pikachu and 4 others like this.

Exciting! What if this is the only time they can get Ashley out?
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

We're stuck with her for awhile, dang. Probably til the end. But who would vote for her to win, out of all the jury? She might be a good opponent if she's as disliked as she is among fans.
    holly71, CupidGuest and Midol like this.

One reason I hate Chrissy, aside from the fact that's she's Chrissy, is that I realized she reminds me of Paul McCartney's ex, Heather Mills, who is vile.

FORT Fanatic

Guess I'm not alone with my opinion, for a change ! I don't have strong feelings about anyone left-- except for Chrissy. If she wins, I think I'll hurl. Not sure what it is exactly, but she bugs me.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    We're stuck with her for awhile, dang. Probably til the end. But who would vote for her to win, out of all the jury? She might be a good opponent if she's as disliked as she is among fans.
    I read a couple of exit interviews...Lauren...in particular...Chrissy is not well liked by the cast.
    You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.

Why is Ashley chatting with them even??

+ Reply to Thread