+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
Like Tree190Likes

Thread: 12/13 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 12/13 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

Hope they show how Ben found the idol with all the folks around the shelter.

He needs to be careful how he pisses people off it will not help him much if he gets to the finale three.

Also everyone is stupid for not looking for the idol.

Ha, ha, Ashley cold shouldered Devon but Ben voted her out too.

PS: Really not liking this season or any of the players, hope no one wins the million dollars.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 12-18-2017 at 02:05 AM.
    No goat killers on my island.

I like the two that have been winning immunity. So I guess they will have the biggest targets on their back. Seeing them vote with those two would be the most interesting. I still want Ben to go. I hope they make the effort to follow him around. Two people should guard him at all times....Hopefully the Doc's irritation at Ben will prevail.
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    I like the two that have been winning immunity. So I guess they will have the biggest targets on their back. Seeing them vote with those two would be the most interesting. I still want Ben to go. I hope they make the effort to follow him around. Two people should guard him at all times....Hopefully the Doc's irritation at Ben will prevail.
    Ben needs to be careful else he will suffer from Russell Hantz syndrome, the ability to get to the final but no one will give him any votes because he totally sucked at the social part of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by savytabby16 View Post
    He's the Mike of this season. Mike from the Blue Collars team who ended up having to fight and claw his way to the end all by himself. But Mike, IMO, was more likeable. I don't know what it is, but Ben's arrogance does rub me the wrong way, whereas Mike was never this arrogant.
    Mike definitely had his moments of arrogance, but I agree that he was more likeable. Plus, Mike won immunity challenges instead of just finding new idols every week. Ben started off strong this season, but at the end, the idols that dilute the game are what saved him.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tetrimble View Post
    Mike definitely had his moments of arrogance, but I agree that he was more likeable. Plus, Mike won immunity challenges instead of just finding new idols every week. Ben started off strong this season, but at the end, the idols that dilute the game are what saved him.
    He didn't sleep, he was running on empty looking for them. I imagine he looked for hours, they don't just fall in ones lap, not even Bens..kudos to him for never giving up..
    Sk8Leigh and Monte71 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by savytabby16 View Post
    Oh my gosh, fire-making: does anybody remember the tribal council where two contestants were tied and had to break it by building a fire. I think it was Season 30 in which Mike from Blue Collars won. I don't remember the names of the two, though I can picture them very clearly. It went on I think for over two hours and everyone on the jury was laughing at them and Jeff was just shaking his head. It is definitely LOL now.
    That also happened on S13/14? After an hour, Jeff gave them matches. They still couldn't get the fires going. Eventually, one used up all her matches and couldn't continue and the other finally got a fire to stay. OK, I get that it might not be as easy with flint (especially if they weren't starting the fires around camp), but to not even be able to get fire going right away with matches??? smh

Quote Originally Posted by HaikenEdge View Post
    Happened in Cook Islands too. Both contestants were so bad they broke their flints, then had to move onto matches, before one of them ran out of matches and had to sit and watch the other one struggle to burn the rope to raise their flag.
    LOL, I should've read through before I responded.

I must say I am not a fan of Chrissy. I want to like her to root for her but like many females who are successful, who are in positions of power they go after any other female who they consider a threat and that Ashley ( I think that was her name ). It was so dumb, as it was more of an emotional move than a smart, power, move. Again I don't particularly like this season and think it should be renamed,"Dumb, Dumber, and Dumbest". The players are simply illusional in thinking they are playing well and smart.

+ Reply to Thread