+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree197Likes

Thread: 12/6 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 12 *West Coast Spoilers*

FORT Fanatic

Re: 12/6 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 12 *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by MsFaninNJ View Post
    If I remember correctly, he found that idol soon after reading the letter from his wife. It was in the same area he chose to read the letter in.
    Yes...remember there was a clay pot high up in a tree (with idol inside).
    CupidGuest, kev89 and MsFaninNJ like this.

Holy crap, tribal council of the season right there! Not only great TV, but Survivor history in the making...I think this is the first time ever where all votes but one were cancelled out by an idol I was looking forward to some fake idol trickery, but this totally beat that. Ben said it best during tribal, people have been too open about their idols and advantages. This season especially should warn future players to keep their mouths shut about these things. Ben was the only one to play his idol correctly, and as Jeff said it was the last secret out there. I had a feeling that Lauren being so open about her advantage would come back to bite her. Giving half the idol to Mike was extremely risky, and that backfired before she was voted out. She owned up to it though. I liked her, despite these tactical errors, she was a good player, and hey at least she went out making Survivor history.

Chrissy was so vindictive, ugh I mean it all worked out, if she didn't have such an attitude, leading Mike to rat out Ben, we wouldn't have witnessed Survivor history tonight, but Ben could have still had his idol if she wasn't so bitter. It seems like they do the family visit earlier and earlier every season, making their introduction longer and longer. Maybe that's why, in an episode with one of the greatest tribal council, we had probably the dullest challenge in Survivor history Seriously? Picking marbles at random? They looked like the rocks that are used when there's a tie...what, did they order due many by mistake, and figured they had to get their money's worth out of them somehow. I can't wait until the rock paper scissors challenge next week

Ben and Lauren were my picks for biggest threats to win the game going into this week, and one single handedly (literally) took the other out this week. Ben's still in a tough spot, that move did put a big target on his back. He's an amazing player though, and with all the advantages and idols gone, I'm hopeful he can pull something off. Team Ben all the way!

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Wow that was some TC. I applaud Ben for keeping his idol a secret, how many times have we said, don't tell anyone, and it paid off!

I like a strong female, but Chrissy is so snippy, and she thinks she deserves to be treated like a princess. I'm team Ben, but Im afraid maybe he goes home next week. Good lord Dr Mike is a loose cannon, why toss an idol in the fire, okay, half an idol ??
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I hate it when people (Lauren) get offended that someone (Ben) is trying to blindside them. Um, sweetie, you guys were talking about doing the same to him.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    I hate it when people (Lauren) get offended that someone (Ben) is trying to blindside them. Um, sweetie, you guys were talking about doing the same to him.
    Exactly, that's what we both said. Those three were talking about getting rid of him, and they would have, so Lauren made a bad move, bye bye( and I liked Lauren) funny its her sister that wanted to play though..
    -Andy Rooney-

Chrissy was extra cocky tonight so I'll be happy when she goes home. Hope the idol Gods don't let her make it till the end. I feel so sorry for Ryan being aligned with her.

Devon's reunion with his mom made me want to cry. Ben and Ryan's reunions were just about as emotional.

I'm totally confused as to why Lauren gave Mike half her idol and even more confused as to why Mike threw it in the fire.

Tribal council was pretty exciting tonight. It reminded me of that historical tribal council from season 34 when Cirie got eliminated because everyone at tribal council either had immunity, had an idol they played for themselves or had an idol played on their behalf by someone else.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8Leigh View Post
    That was the HII Ben had found a while back that no one knew about. (Plus the fake one he made around his neck.) I don't think anything actually had anything to do with his wife, except maybe inspiration.
    He made an immunity necklace for his wife, then after he said that, he produced the real one, their faces were a freaking picture!!

I dont think I know how Ryan is standing up, good lord, he needs an idol in his pocket to keep him from blowing away!!
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 12-06-2017 at 11:40 PM.
    CupidGuest and jucamer like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I was disappointed to see Lauren go, because she was a no-nonsense kind of player, which I like. But she blew it - WHY didn't she bring her extra vote? Why did she think giving Mike (or anyone!) the shell was a good idea? I hope she and her sister get to come back sometime, or play Amazing Race or something. The sister's hug for Jeff should count for something!

I've never been a fan of Chrissy's, and the way she acted after winning that marble challenge didn't help. But choosing Ashley was a good decision, and she made some good points to Ashley there. She effectively deflected any arrows coming her way, by directing people towards Ben. And Ben didn't help himself much either. He did act like a jerk to Chrissy. But, I give him a lot of credit for keeping that idol to himself: that's so hard to do out there, apparently, and that's what saved him.

That marble challenge was so dumb! I hated that someone would win or lose it just by chance, and some of their reactions to losing just broke my heart! They looked so sad. It must have been disappointing to the loved ones too, that they went all the way out there and all they got to do was hug their player and pick marbles out of a bag. I like it when they have them doing a real challenge, some activity to see their interactions. I'd think it would be such a fun bonding experience for them too. Oh, and Mike's "greatest love of all time" comment was SO sweet! Loved it.
    Last edited by navybelle; 12-06-2017 at 11:47 PM.

They are all idiots.

Lauren don't tell everyone you found the Hidden Immunity Idol and bring the extra vote advantage, duh.

Now that Lauren is gone Ben and Chrissy can follow.

Maybe Dr. Mike will win for lack of game play.

This season is worse than Dumb and Dumber, it is more Idiots Are Us.
    petertracy and KeepItReal like this.
    No goat killers on my island.

It's clear that Chrissy was playing with her heart instead of her head. Not a great move to bring your entire alliance on a reward - you need someone to stay back and spy on the other & look for the idol. How in the hey did they all decide to vote Ben after being so adamantly Lauren? Also, this is the first time someone's gone home with an advantage (not counting an idol) in their pocket.

I was hoping Ben would re-create the clay pot to go along with his fake idol, that is to say, steal a pot from camp, hide it in a tree, then give someone else the idol clue that said "look for a clay pot in a tree."
    MsFaninNJ likes this.
    Pools I'm running: Survivor: (Due Oct 4)
    Pool History:
    Masterchef 5: Cutting Board Game Hunters: Second to Last
    Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - 200k DNA - Pool Winner; Kaoh Rong - Fourth Place
    Hell's Kitchen 7 - The Boulevard of Frozen Dreams - Wooden Pitchfork

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast