+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: 11/29 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 10/11 *West Coast Spoilers*

FORT Regular

Re: 11/29 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 10/11 *West Coast Spoilers*

I actually think it would be smart for them to vote off Ben now, because he has an idol and no one knows that and he's not expecting to be voted off. Really it's the perfect blindside. I love it.
    Lizard and kev89 like this.

Re: 11/29 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 10/11 *West Coast Spoilers*

Good riddance, Joe.
    holly71, Sk8Leigh and babyfat101 like this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Get to steppin'
    holly71 and waywyrd like this.

Eh, I'm not sorry to see Joe go. But of course Chrissy's snotty comment had to be aired!

I agree that they should have gone for Ben, but that really would've made the jury bitter I think. They'd have questioned everyone's loyalty. But Ben's definitely a dangerous player.

Coco's gone, we're left with the nut.

Ben makes a fake idol next week, I love it.
    Cootie, kev89 and JosephD like this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

FORT Regular

Dang, I was really hoping it would be Ben. I like him overall as a person and fighting for our country, but I haven't liked him the last few times and I think he will be really hard to beat if taken to the final three. I mean, really, no one is going to vote for Joe to win the million.

Yeah as really if he got to the final three, he would hard to beat indeed. But still glad Joe is gone. Hope however they have him back on another show.
    January Jubilee!

Quote Originally Posted by Passepartout View Post
    Yeah as really if he got to the final three, he would hard to beat indeed. But still glad Joe is gone. Hope however they have him back on another show.
    Imagine Joe and Russell Hantz and other hated players all together.
    Cootie and MsFaninNJ like this.
    No goat killers on my island.

Pretty solid two hour block, better than several in the past few seasons. The JP blindside was epic, especially for Ryan and Chrissy's reactions The Joe blindside not so much after they teased us with that potential Ben blindside. I actually wanted Team Coconut to stick around, if only to drive the cocky 7 crazy. Honestly, even with their cluelessness, I found those two to be the most likeable tonight. Everyone on both sides that emerged from the group of 7 came across as pretty cocky at one point or another. Even Lauren and Devon, who were arguably the most likeable people left until tonight, appeared to be getting too comfortable in that second hour especially...ironic for people ragging on Ryan and Chrissy for being too comfortable.

Next week looks interesting. We'll see if Lauren, Devon, and Ashley regret not blindsiding Ben tonight...looks like Ben can make a convincing fake idol I was kind of hoping Ben would be blindsided tonight, but now I'm kind of hoping he's able to turn the tables on the other three, go figure Ben did make a point of saying he wouldn't tell anyone about the idol he found tonight, which was a smart play. Like he said, people just can't seem to keep secrets this season Lauren's still sitting on that advantage, but now everyone but Ryan and Chrissy know about it...it's powerful, but we've seen people misuse it before. I don't know, I think the fact that so many people know about it might limit its effectiveness. I wonder how long she has to use it, final 5? I'm still kind of hoping the last Healer standing Dr. Mike will pull it off. Hey, he isn't very threatening in really any aspect, and if the group of 4 turn on each other...though I'm sure the others will eventually realize he could have the votes of his fellow 3 healers, as well as any bitter jurors. Felt so bad for him that first hour...came so close to winning both the reward and immunity challenges He also appeared to be starting an epic comeback in that last immunity...he was having so much trouble balancing in the first part, yet shortly before Chrissy won he could be seen in the background getting his puzzle pieces in the bin
    Midol, MsFaninNJ and JosephD like this.

Both tribals tonight had great potential, and I'm thrilled that they're trying to make moves and play hard. However, I was disappointed (mostly) with the choices made for who they voted off. They had better choices, considered others, and we were left to wonder if they'd go through with them, but no such luck; JP and Joe were pretty disappointing boots for me. It was exciting, and sometimes funny, so I'm glad they were turning tables on each other. Their final choices were just not as bold as their game play, I feel. Not that I wanted JP or Joe to go far in the game or win, but I do love a blindside of a "big" player so much!
    kev89 and MsFaninNJ like this.

+ Reply to Thread