+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Thread: 11/22 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 9 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 11/22 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 9 *West Coast Spoilers*

Wouldn't it have been funny if Lauren found an idol while the other four were occupied with mooning the reward-winners?
    kev89 and MsFaninNJ like this.
    Pools I'm running: Survivor: (Due Oct 4)
    Pool History:
    Masterchef 5: Cutting Board Game Hunters: Second to Last
    Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - 200k DNA - Pool Winner; Kaoh Rong - Fourth Place
    Hell's Kitchen 7 - The Boulevard of Frozen Dreams - Wooden Pitchfork

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post

Did it day two hours next week? My DVR is showing two episodes!
    Yes, I saw elsewhere that it's a double episode next week as well.
    kev89 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I just thought the entire tribal with Dr. Mike doing a Joe was dumb, he wasted his idol, I mean even Joe and Dr. Mike voted for Cole. What was the point? Like I have said before this season needs to be retitled Dumb and Dumber.
    It's interesting that so many people have made big blunders this season. Seriously, the only people I don't remember making big mistakes are Devon, Lauren, Ashley, and JP...and with Ashley and JP it's probably just because we've seen hardly anything of them since Alan was paranoid about them being a power couple. So Devon and Lauren have been the most consistently intelligent players of the season

It is kind of cool that this season is kind of showing that stereotypes aren't always accurate. I think many of us thought Ryan and Chrissy would be these strategic masterminds, but they've both been underwhelming. On the flip side, I do recall last week a number of people saying that they underestimated Lauren, expected her to go early, and are now rooting for her. If you go to Devon's page, you'll find that people weren't very impressed with him either. He does look a little doofy (thanks for the word RBmumsie), and I can see where one might put him in the same category as Cole based on first impressions, but he's showing himself to be much smarter than most of us (and probably Ryan too) gave him credit for.
    Punkin likes this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    Yes, I saw elsewhere that it's a double episode next week as well.
    Oh good!!! Thanks..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

At TC, Dr. Mike whispered to Joe to follow his lead. I don't get what it was he wanted Joe to do because I'm not really clear what Mike was doing, and Joe looked confused too!

Ashley sure can swim!

That challenge was another example of why you need good upper body strength, like pulling yourself up onto the floating docks. I can't do that at all and I'm always impressed when women can. Wasn't that Cirie's downfall?

Lauren didn't throw any balls, did she? I was hoping to see her nail a throwing challenge but this wasn't softball/baseball.
    PeekingDuck likes this.

I predict that next week's double-header will be Joe and Mike going. Joe is a very bad choice to take to the end, because as annoying as he is, he's got the the three healers votes locked down - They never gave Cole or Desi the time of day, and their acceptance of Dr. Mike is clearly just lip-service so they have oone less person working against them.
    allornothing likes this.
    Pools I'm running: Survivor: (Due Oct 4)
    Pool History:
    Masterchef 5: Cutting Board Game Hunters: Second to Last
    Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - 200k DNA - Pool Winner; Kaoh Rong - Fourth Place
    Hell's Kitchen 7 - The Boulevard of Frozen Dreams - Wooden Pitchfork

Quote Originally Posted by GolfGrrl View Post
    Ummm, isn't a goat someone who makes it to the end on the coat tails of others, never making their own moves? That is Ashley (so far), not Joe.
    No don't think Ashley is a goat, DO think Joe is an ass.
    holly71, Brooks, Monte71 and 1 others like this.
    No goat killers on my island.

Quote Originally Posted by GolfGrrl View Post
    Ummm, isn't a goat someone who makes it to the end on the coat tails of others, never making their own moves? That is Ashley (so far), not Joe.
    My understanding is a "goat" is somebody who makes it to the end because they will receive no/few votes during the final tribal council for interpersonal reasons, mainly because they've either burned too many bridges (Russell Hantz) or annoyed everybody to no end (Phillip Sheppard).
    holly71, Brooks and Photobabe like this.
    Revenge is ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by HaikenEdge View Post
    My understanding is a "goat" is somebody who makes it to the end because they will receive no/few votes during the final tribal council for interpersonal reasons, mainly because they've either burned too many bridges (Russell Hantz) or annoyed everybody to no end (Phillip Sheppard).
    Never considered Russell Hantz a goat, a bully yes. The man made moves, he found idols, he played an aggressive game. He was able to make it to the final twice and the folks he brought with him won (they are the coat tail riders is that the same as a goat?) because he sucked at personal relationships.
    No goat killers on my island.

Quote Originally Posted by Badseed View Post
    I predict that next week's double-header will be Joe and Mike going. Joe is a very bad choice to take to the end, because as annoying as he is, he's got the the three healers votes locked down - They never gave Cole or Desi the time of day, and their acceptance of Dr. Mike is clearly just lip-service so they have oone less person working against them.
    I agree that those two could certainly be next on the list to go. Joe is super annoying and abrasive, so I'm not sure even Desi would vote for him if he made it to the end, since she didn't seem to like him that much either. Cole, who knows? I really wonder if Joe would get any votes at all if he ends up in the final 3 (is it three this time?).

Does Joe know Ryan has the idol? I know Ryan told two people, and someone thought Chrissy knows too, but with Joe digging and digging it made me think he doesn't know (yet). I lose track of who has idols after awhile!

I'm currently hoping it is Ben and Chrissy that go next -- but that could change during next week's episodes of course, depending on who's being irritating or rude. Right now I think that would shake up the game in an interesting way if they got their comeuppance!
    kev89 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast