+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Thread: 11/22 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 9 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 11/22 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 9 *West Coast Spoilers*

Did Lauren use her extra vote tonight? Did it have to be used tonight? I didn't catch it.
    Midol likes this.

I'm converting some videos, and the software plays a fanfare when it's done. It played it right after Jeff said that if anyone had an idol, now was the time to play it. Timing!
    holly71 likes this.

No, why'd you do that Dr. Mike? At least he's still there, and to his credit, he was right to suspect Ben, he was the backup target. Maybe he suspected that he was the primary target, with Cole as backup, so he played his idol to ensure Cole went Ben never did explain why Dr. Mike was the backup target over Joe. I never was a fan of Cole, but I will say he wasn't bad in his final week. He took his loss to Lauren and his elimination gracefully, and even Ben (who hasn't been silent about his distaste for Cole) gave him a hug on his way out Joe on the other hand, yikes. I mean, maybe his strategy worked, Ben certainly wants to keep him around for awhile, but the irony in his talk about goats is that Joe is risking becoming a goat himself should he make it to the end.

Despite how united the "Round Table of 7" has been in votes, we've seen cracks. Not such a good week for Ryan. While the news was a relief for Ben (though he still split the votes) it only gave him ammo to turn Devon against him...forget Cole-Jessica, Ryan-Devon has been the true power couple of the season, can Ben really break them up? Ben didn't come across too well either though, especially after the challenge. Whether you want to call him a king or dictator, he's been calling the shots, and has been rubbing Ashley and Chrissy the wrong way. He's setting himself to be a big target once they are the final 7, if not sooner.

So, down to two. Those Healers have really imploded. Went into the merge with only one of its original members gone, but have been voted out one by one since, with only Joe and Dr. Mike left. Remember back in the premiere when Joe tried to screw over Dr. Mike by telling the rest of the tribe he had an idol...kind of amusing that these two rivals are the last of the Healers. It's interesting for me, I'm no fan of Joe, but it would be boring if he and Dr. Mike were taken out next and the Round Table ended up being the final 7. Not to mention I still love Dr. Mike despite his blunder. So, I'm actually kind of pulling for them. Come on Dr. Mike, redeem yourself! Do it for the Statue of Liberty!

I was almost hoping Mike's idol would get Ben out. They're in denial if they don't see he's running the show.
    redsox girl likes this.

I just thought the entire tribal with Dr. Mike doing a Joe was dumb, he wasted his idol, I mean even Joe and Dr. Mike voted for Cole. What was the point? Like I have said before this season needs to be retitled Dumb and Dumber.
    No goat killers on my island.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceno View Post
    I was almost hoping Mike's idol would get Ben out. They're in denial if they don't see he's running the show.
    I don't know that he is actually running the show. He seems to think he is, but somehow I don't really think so. He really seems to have screwed himself tonight with his behaviour.
    scoot13 likes this.
    You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.

Ugh @ Joe. He calls someone else a goat when he is one himself, and had been even before that comment by being so abrasive in general. He says he came here to play/win and not make friends, but if people genuinely don't like him they're not going to vote for him to win if he makes the final. I like that the challenges this season seem to be ones that anyone can win, not just the really athletic guys. Ryan was dumb to tell multiple people about his idol. Now Chrissy, Ben, and Devon all know about it.

Mike was fairly ridiculous at tribal. Saying that they need to play with morals and vote out Joe. But shouldn't he (Mike) then also theoretically vote Joe if he's playing with his morals? The whole thing made no sense to me. Not sad to see Cole go.
    Punkin and scoot13 like this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Ummm, isn't a goat someone who makes it to the end on the coat tails of others, never making their own moves? That is Ashley (so far), not Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    Did Lauren use her extra vote tonight? Did it have to be used tonight? I didn't catch it.
    I wondered the same thing. I thought she had to use it in the next TC after tossing her vote. If so, too bad it was so anti-climactic.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I still say keep Joe, he's a perfect goat. Man, Cole did well in the reward challenge, so did JP and Joe. Very impressive.

I loved how Chrissy said she could control the conversation, yeah, alright Chrissy..

Ryan had better go careful, he's over playing, and Ben was right, they flushed out Mikes idol. Not sure what Mike was getting at , at TC, I was worried he'd give the idol to Joe, then be sent home!
    Ashley, Joe is annoying, but looking for idols is what some players do!!!
    Bye bye..Cole

Did it day two hours next week? My DVR is showing two episodes!
    Brooks, Rabid Dingo and kev89 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast