+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: Survivor 35 Pool Thread

Re: Survivor 35 Pool Thread

Welcome back to our double-header, where the word of the week is a hero word that by stunning coincidence, happens to be double-header. That's a term you normally hear in baseball when they play two consecutive games to make up for one that got rained-out earlier. I thought for sure this was the end of the healers, but one's still alive and kicking, and not the one most people expected on day 1. Here are the scores, first place is still in contention, and Allysense made a huge leap.

Pools I'm running: Survivor: (Due Oct 4)
    Pool History:
    Masterchef 5: Cutting Board Game Hunters: Second to Last
    Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - 200k DNA - Pool Winner; Kaoh Rong - Fourth Place
    Hell's Kitchen 7 - The Boulevard of Frozen Dreams - Wooden Pitchfork

Hey...that is more like it!

I look at these scores each week, cheer for my people and am surprised that my Hatchlings are up at the top - I haven't done so well in these pools in the last few years! I really like my top 5 at this point so hope they keep up the good work! This type of pool is interesting as everyone has a chance to get some good points towards the end. It will be fun to see how it all plays out.

Week 11, the word of the week is a hero word "burning," like JP who fights fires and things like that. We saw an advantage get burned for the first time, with Lauren leaving with that unused extra vote. There was the idol of course, that was literally burned. And most significantly of all, the Round Table. With two of its own voted out before they finished their job of slaying the healers, I tihnk it's safe to say that that table is just a pile of Yule Logs now.

jer_33 likes this.
    Pool History:

Results will be late this week due to travel.
    Pool History:

Here's the results from last week's episode, I've been quite busy and only just now had time to make these. The word is kind of gross, it's a healer word; vomit. It must be said that the vomit-alliance Ryan formed on day 1, by passing Chrissy an idol and confiding in Devon, is one of the strongest ones remaining, and Jeff did mention that the challenge was using the same climbing structure as they used in that first immunity challenge.

Pool History:

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I'm pleased that I got the winner right this season! My pool team hasn't done too bad.
    Yearbook Title, Spring 2016: Consummate Overachiever Who’s Most Likely Reminiscing About The Florida Keys
    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pikachuFL

Is the reason Chrissy isn't counted in my numbers is that she is placed so low in my stack?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I may have finished somewhere near the middle (which is still the best I've done in any of the pools!!!), but still proud that from my original picks, my top 3 (Ryan, Devon, Ben) made it to the Final 4!! I would've placed higher if I had either Ben or Devon as captain (let's face it, Ryan didn't earn many "extra" points with his athletic prowess), but still very pleased with how well I did this year!!!

This isn't the scoreboard for the finale, it's the results from last week. I'm behind due to various real-life stuff, but please bear with me and I promise I'll have the final scores soon.
    Arielflies, MReid and allornothing like this.
    Pool History:

+ Reply to Thread