+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree112Likes

Thread: Survivor 34 Potential Cast Speculation

Survivor 34 Potential Cast Speculation

I am surprised they are doing another returnees season so soon, but this will not be a fan vote this time. This is NOT the final cast. Between 30-40 people are invited to finals before CBS eventually cut down the short-list to a final cast of 18/20. But all of these players are in contention. Some have played 3 times, some have played twice, some have only played once, and some have won. Check it out I wanna hear you guys thoughts.

Rumored Survivor Season 34 Cast | Inside Survivor
    Punkin, AmyKay and KeepItReal like this.

Re: Survivor 34 Potential Cast

I don't want any winners, and I especially don't want any double winner!
    Lynda

My ideal cast from this list would be

Men: Caleb, Earl, John Cody, Malcolm, Marty, Mike, Tai, Troyzan, and Tony ( I really dont need to see Ozzy again sorry Joseph)
    Women: Carolyn, Chelsea, Cirie, Danni, Debbie, Monica Culpepper, Natalie Anderson, Natalie Bolton, Sarah Lacine, and i dont know about Sandra I mean she already won twice so...
    Punkin and AmyKay like this.

From this list, here's who I would like to see come back:

Men: Tai. Caleb.

Women:

PS.... I love Ozzy, but even I don't want to see him come back for a fourth time.
    Punkin, FireWoman, AmyKay and 1 others like this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

also good to note they will be filming in May/June so we may find out soon!
    Who I would LOVE to see: JT, Cirie, John Cody, Caleb, Earl, Tai, Troyzan. I'd rather not see Sandra, Ozzy, Malcom, Tony, Monica.
    Punkin likes this.
    "Alot of people when they listen, they don't listen. They hear but they don't listen to what the person is saying. " Boston Rob (Mariano)
    Thanks pikachu for the avatar!

I don't wanna see Sandra again she already won twice, so why break a perfect record? Im usually not a fan of winners returning but I love Tony and Mike so for them I am willing to make an exception
    navybelle likes this.

If Cirie comes back again, I'm gonna throw myself out a window.

If Sandra comes back again, I'm gonna throw myself in front of a bus.

If Tony comes back again, I'm gonna throw myself off a roof.

If Peter comes back again..... wait..... I didn't mind Peter. It's all ya'all that couldn't stand him. Okay. I'm fine with Peter coming back. (Joseph, runs and hides).
    Punkin and AmyKay like this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

I wouldnt mind Peter coming back!
    JosephD likes this.
    "Alot of people when they listen, they don't listen. They hear but they don't listen to what the person is saying. " Boston Rob (Mariano)

I just saw more scoop on redditt...from a screen shot of a text message so not sure how reliable. -Each cast member has someone who mirrors the same traits...for example 2 girls who left due to being too mouthy, 2 people hurt by a swap, 2 ex champs who won their first time out, 2 people who were hurt by being so likeable, 2 people who have been medevac'd.- There are contestants that live in the LA area that may have been in for the interview such as So Kim, Jenn Brown, Abi Maria that aren't on the list...they are looking at more current seasons for sure.
    KeepItReal and allornothing like this.

So many winners, it seems. And though there are some good names on there and fewer that I can't stand than last time (Chaos Kass - blech), I'm just most excited about seeing Caleb again with Tai, hopefully! I could see them having fun with JT too. Deb and Carolyn are like the same person, to me (both annoying). So, I could believe the mirror person theory.

And I really believe that I've seen every episode of each season, but honestly that Sophie Clarke winner doesn't look familiar to me and I can't recall anything about her, positive or negative. Must have been a "great" season! I'm going to have to look up who she beat out, just for my own curiosity.
    Punkin and allornothing like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast