+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree137Likes

Thread: My Trip Through the Past Survivors

Re: My Trip Through the Past Survivors

Rob: I have good news and I have bad news. The good news is I have a girlfriend and she's great. The bad news is that she doesn't believe a word I say.
    Will you accept my Frankie & Lost in Space Debbie hair violin playing Mirror-ball dancing Indian giver rose from an always a bridesmaid egotistical Big Brother repeat loser who got beat by a pan-banging meatball ?

FORT Fogey Ms.pacman New Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, Beat The Meter Champion awesomekina23's Avatar

Amazon had some great characters. Rob, Deena, Jenna, Heidi, heck even Roger.

I hated Jenna when I watched Amazon when it premiered years ago. Now, I appreciate her win since we haven't really seen a winner edited as negatively and bratty as she was.
    redsox girl and bamafan like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post

As someone who doesn't care for Rosie O'Donnell anymore, it was a horrible reunion show. However, I loved them all getting a brand new Saturn Vue. Too bad that company is out of business. I had a Saturn once and loved it.
    I just happened to read this and got a chuckle. I got one of the very first 2002 Saturn Vue's in my area. Almost 14 years later, I'm still driving it and it only has about 82k miles. It has been a good vehicle for me.
    ilja and MReid like this.

I haven't seen a lot of the old seasons, so I was inspired to check out the prior seasons. I'm on S1E2 so far. I have to say that I love BB. He reminds me of my papa.

I don't think he'll last too long though.

It's funny to watch how Jeff acts differently and how the players aren't that strategic.
    kev89, ilja and MReid like this.
    "You either play the game or get voted off!"

I just saw the premiere episode of season 9. That was the scariest premiere of survivor ever, I thought the tribesman on the island were gonna kill the survivor players
    kev89 likes this.

way too close to moose, black bears and other country critters

Quote Originally Posted by MReid View Post
    I just saw the premiere episode of season 9. That was the scariest premiere of survivor ever, I thought the tribesman on the island were gonna kill the survivor players
    Now, that would be one hell of a premiere lol
    kev89 and MReid like this.
    Well, I won't back down/No I won't back down/You can stand me up at the gates of hell/But I won't back down
    No I'll stand my ground//And I'll keep this world from draggin' me down/Gonna stand my ground/Well I know what's right/I got just one life/In a world that keeps on pushin' me around/But I'll stand my ground/And I won't back down-Tom Petty

Quote Originally Posted by MReid View Post
    Ewe, I can't wait. I just started Season 7. I'm watching the first episode and think I saw it before because I remember not liking Rupert because he stole the other team's shoes. I hope I didn't watch the whole season. We'll see.
    MReid likes this.
    Will you accept my Frankie & Lost in Space Debbie hair violin playing Mirror-ball dancing Indian giver rose from an always a bridesmaid egotistical Big Brother repeat loser who got beat by a pan-banging meatball ?

way too close to moose, black bears and other country critters

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    That's why I've been saying the last few years, the "Survivors" eat better than I do at home watching!!! Too many rewards, too much food and too many comfort items. They've taken the survivor out of it, and made it into a basic social game. imo
    I AGREE!!! Remember when they had like one hook and a string as their only way to get food? lol And they had to win those things. And if they lost the hook in the water they didn't get a replacement hook-which is why everyone was terrified to volunteer for fishing duty lol People were starving, sunburned, eaten to near death by bugs, no fire flint or bags of rice. You didn't get to bargain with Jeff over replenishing your depleted food source. You had zilch to start with. People freaked out in ecstasy because a comfort reward was like one scratchy blanket you shared with 12 other people. That's why this seasons premiere was so on point (and hilarious) when they showed old school contestants looking so confused by all the comforts they had from day 1. It must seem like they are living in a five star luxury hotel
    Well, I won't back down/No I won't back down/You can stand me up at the gates of hell/But I won't back down
    No I'll stand my ground//And I'll keep this world from draggin' me down/Gonna stand my ground/Well I know what's right/I got just one life/In a world that keeps on pushin' me around/But I'll stand my ground/And I won't back down-Tom Petty

Quote Originally Posted by KirstenL View Post
    I haven't seen a lot of the old seasons, so I was inspired to check out the prior seasons. I'm on S1E2 so far. I have to say that I love BB. He reminds me of my papa.

I don't think he'll last too long though.

It's funny to watch how Jeff acts differently and how the players aren't that strategic.
    Yep, season 1 is almost like a different show. Jeff looked so much younger, and he seemed so nervous saying phrases that would become his catch phrases, like "the tribe has spoken"
    ilja and MReid like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kev89 View Post
    Yep, season 1 is almost like a different show. Jeff looked so much younger, and he seemed so nervous saying phrases that would become his catch phrases, like "the tribe has spoken"
    And it's so weird to see an alliance be so negative. It's like only Rich came to play. He definitely earned his win.
    PWS and kev89 like this.
    "You either play the game or get voted off!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast