+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
Like Tree137Likes

Thread: My Trip Through the Past Survivors

Re: My Trip Through the Past Survivors

Palau has a military theme and has some pretty interesting characters. All props to Jeff who keeps officiating like nothing's wrong, even though he's visibly sick for some of it
    Pools I'm running: Survivor: (Due Oct 4)
    Pool History:
    Masterchef 5: Cutting Board Game Hunters: Second to Last
    Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - 200k DNA - Pool Winner; Kaoh Rong - Fourth Place
    Hell's Kitchen 7 - The Boulevard of Frozen Dreams - Wooden Pitchfork

Finished Palau. It's definitely in my Top-3 seasons out of first ten, behind Amazon and probably Australia. Totally admired by Tom for his overwhelming strength and domination, Ian for his altruism at the end and Steph for her competetiveness and toughness. Hated Katie for her inappropriate jokes and all the men from Ulong for their ineptness in challenges (Ibrehem didn't retrieve the bottle which wasn't hard to do, James said he could shoot yet he didn't hit any target in four tries and then messed with his belt for a few minutes during the challenge, Jeff got injured because he wasn't cautious, and Bobby Jon totally lost it when scrambling the puzzle).

I wonder whether Ian stepped down really because he decided that friendship was more important than a million bucks and because he felt himself to be a j**k aftter he betrayed Tom and didn't want to be this way, OR probably because he simply realized that he wouldn't have any chance to become the Sole Survivor (if he won and voted out Katie, then Tom would easily beat him at the final two; if he won and voted out Tom, the jury would still probably vote for Katie to be the winner because they would have been disgusted with Ian's playing over the last six days; and if he would have stepped down without sacrificing himself for friendship, then of course Tom would have voted him out) so he tried just to save his face. I want to believe that this was the first one.

Hated, hated, hated Katie!

Glad to see Bobby Jon and Stephenie back in Guatemala. Though Bobby Jon looked like totally beaten already in the first three days.

I can't believe that Jenn is gone(((((. She was so young and beautiful... God d**n this cancer...
    I'm the kindest person in the world, and if there appears someone who is kinder than me, then I will kill this person and will again be the kindest person in the world.

Ulong's collapse was just such an epic beautiful trainwreck. Ian would have steamrolled Katie, the jury made it clear that they did not like her one bit
    Pools I'm running: Survivor: (Due Oct 4)
    Pool History:
    Masterchef 5: Cutting Board Game Hunters: Second to Last
    Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - 200k DNA - Pool Winner; Kaoh Rong - Fourth Place
    Hell's Kitchen 7 - The Boulevard of Frozen Dreams - Wooden Pitchfork

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112