+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree197Likes

Thread: 12/6 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 12 *West Coast Spoilers*

FORT Fanatic

Re: 12/6 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 12 *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by justCoz View Post
    I feel like that crazy rock challenge was something they threw together last minute, like maybe one of the family members didn't wasn't allowed to do the physical challenge they had actually planned. It was just so weird.
    I had the same thought while watching. It was just so weird. I wondered if they did something non-physical because they were afraid Ryan would pass out due to starvation. Iíve become obsessed every episode with hoping Ryan gets to eat at a reward challenge. He finally got to eat this time! I was so 😅 relieved for him.
    dagwood, justCoz and kev89 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8Leigh View Post
    If that happened, so the voting was reopened for people who had thought they were probably safe, what if one of them had a HII? Could they play it, or did they lose that chance after the first round of voting?
    I don't think they'd be able to play it. When there's a revote between two people involved in a tie, Jeff doesn't even ask if anyone has an idol, as it had to be played before the first round of votes were read. I'd assume it'd be the same case in this situation. Remember too that in addition to not being allowed to vote for Ben or Lauren in the revote, Ashley would presumably still be safe due to the immunity necklace.

Your question had me thinking, Lauren probably would have played her idol right after Ben if she hadn't given half of it to Mike. That would have been equally historic, every single vote being cancelled out hasn't happened either. If I had to guess, I'd say Devon would go in the revote. As the only member of the core four (now three) vulnerable, he'd be an easy target for Ben, Chrissy, Ryan, and Mike. That massage from Ashley would have been a million dollar massage
    Sk8Leigh and tinderbox like this.

What an episode. The reward challenge was the worst challenge they've ever done on this show. So so stupid. They've done so many partner challenges with the loved ones where the players actually have control over the outcome, and any one of those would have been better.

It probably wasn't smart for Devon and Ashley to talk so openly about how tight they are and to act that confident during the IC. Tribal was pretty wild. There was so much info being thrown out into the open. Bad idea for Lauren to let Mike hold onto the idol, even before he threw it into the fire. I liked Lauren and was sad to see her go. On the other hand, if she'd played her idol, there would have been no votes for anybody, which tends to lead to an unsatisfying outcome. I feel like Lauren has a good chance of coming back on a future season. The next episode should be good.

Devon is gorgeous
    Sk8Leigh, beerbelly, kev89 and 1 others like this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Since everyone but Ben was willing to vote for Ben, why weren't votes split??

Ugh! That was so hard to watch! I really liked Lauren! But holy overconfidence.
    Rabid Dingo and petertracy like this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Since everyone but Ben was willing to vote for Ben, why weren't votes split??
    I think they were certain Ben did not have an idol.
    MsFaninNJ and Bart Taylor like this.
    I am one step away from being rich. All I need now is money

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8Leigh View Post
    If that happened, so the voting was reopened for people who had thought they were probably safe, what if one of them had a HII? Could they play it, or did they lose that chance after the first round of voting?
    I don't think that they can then play it, they lose their chance after the first round of voting.
    Sk8Leigh likes this.

Really if they do not get rid of Ben then they will have egg on their faces the rest of the tribe.
    petertracy likes this.
    January Jubilee!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678