+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree177Likes

Thread: 12/6 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 12 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 12/6 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 12 *West Coast Spoilers*

Do they not have shells on their beach? It would have been awesome if Lauren had given a different shell to Dr Mike, watched him throw that one in the fire and then pulled out her actual HII and used it.

Having said that, she wouldn't have used it if she'd had it. Ben had the one thing they never (that we saw) considered.
    Sk8Leigh, Brooks, Bearcata and 3 others like this.

There really is no need for me to even comment on this episode because everything you said is LITERALLY what I would have posted in this thread
    kev89 and allornothing like this.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Natal1a View Post
    Phew!... So happy Chrissy did not go home!! was thinking Ben may have written her name down in some weird twist. Loved when she won the reward and didn't choose Ben. haha! I'm on the fence with Ben. He can be a complete ass and then some days I'm kinda rooting for him. But my fave right now is Chrissy. Love her attitude and I think she's playing a great game
    Can't stand her...She is a real b****. Wish she was already gone.

I can't hate Chrissy because she is my team captain. So, I will go against the tide and root for her. Actually, I don't find her nearly as objectionable as most of you all do!

What is wrong with these folks that they can't keep their mouths shut about idols??

I was sorry to see Lauren go but, frankly, when you give away half an idol and tell everyone about your advantage, maybe you deserve to go. Stupid moves!
    I am one step away from being rich. All I need now is money

Chrissy’s job is the closest to mine, so i feel some kinship with her (and her good looks help). But she’s becoming more and more like Missy, and not just because their names rhyme. She’s only talking to people from inside her alliance, and not even trying to build bridges. I could see her getting to the end and getting no votes except Ryan’s.
    Photobabe and allornothing like this.
    Pools I'm running: Survivor: (Due Oct 4)
    Pool History:
    Masterchef 5: Cutting Board Game Hunters: Second to Last
    Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - 200k DNA - Pool Winner; Kaoh Rong - Fourth Place
    Hell's Kitchen 7 - The Boulevard of Frozen Dreams - Wooden Pitchfork

Whew! That was an emotional roller coaster.

I love the family episode - it's always one of my favorites and I always end up crying! Except that challenge was dumb and boring. At the very least they could have had to choose white or black and then if they matched their love ones - rather than random. Maybe that would take too long. IDK, anything better than that dumb marble one.

I am not a big Lauren fan, she seems constantly annoyed with everyone. Finds a person's fault and then is all - "they are too ______." And then doesn't like them anymore.

I did really like her sister (hugging Jeff - awesome!) and the story about how they both tried out. And I don't dislike Lauren, so I can get on board the Lauren/sister combo on AR. But I wasn't sad she got voted out tonight, especially since she could have played her idol if she hadn't given it away.

Can't wait for next week's episode.

I feel like that crazy rock challenge was something they threw together last minute, like maybe one of the family members didn't wasn't allowed to do the physical challenge they had actually planned. It was just so weird.
    Photobabe and allornothing like this.

I wish Ben would have went home, but at least he used up his idol.
    Bearcata likes this.
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    If Lauren had kept her idol a secret and used it AND Ben used his, what happens then? Does no one go home?
    I think in that case, everybody else has to vote for anyone else, but Ben and Lauren.
    kev89 and allornothing like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFaninNJ View Post
    I think in that case, everybody else has to vote for anyone else, but Ben and Lauren.
    If that happened, so the voting was reopened for people who had thought they were probably safe, what if one of them had a HII? Could they play it, or did they lose that chance after the first round of voting?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast