+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree177Likes

Thread: 12/6 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 12 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 12/6 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 12 *West Coast Spoilers*

That was a crazy TC. Lauren proved that it's never good to allow someone else to hold on to (part of) your HII. It also should be a lesson to them and future players about shutting up when they find HIIs.

Quote Originally Posted by justCoz View Post
    That was a crazy TC. Lauren proved that it's never good to allow someone else to hold on to (part of) your HII. It also should be a lesson to them and future players about shutting up when they find HIIs.
    Seriously, after all these years they should have learned that by now. Shut up. Nobody is your friend out there. Everyone wants the million and are playing for themselves and not for you!
    holly71, Sk8Leigh, justCoz and 4 others like this.
    You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lolli View Post
    Iím not sure what I just watched. So Ben found yet another idol?
    Ben has had an idol since before the merge.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

If Lauren had kept her idol a secret and used it AND Ben used his, what happens then? Does no one go home?

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    If Lauren had kept her idol a secret and used it AND Ben used his, what happens then? Does no one go home?
    Revote, probably, with Ben & Lauren immune.
    Brooks likes this.
    Revenge is ice cream.

FORT Newbie

Phew!... So happy Chrissy did not go home!! was thinking Ben may have written her name down in some weird twist. Loved when she won the reward and didn't choose Ben. haha! I'm on the fence with Ben. He can be a complete ass and then some days I'm kinda rooting for him. But my fave right now is Chrissy. Love her attitude and I think she's playing a great game

That was the second most amazing (and confusing) tribal I recall watching. The first one was Cirie going home with no votes because everyone else was protected.

As far as Mike throwing the shell into the fire, I don't know why Lauren didn't make a fuss. She didn't "give" it to him to keep, but to hold on to. As such, it was still her personal property and game rules state an individual cannot destroy or steal another person's personal property. That was reminiscent of Cirie planning to use Sarah's advantage and Sarah taking it back (which led to the tribal where Cirie went home). It was definitely stupid of Lauren to give it to Mike, but she had already made such a big mistake of letting people know she had the idol. And it was even dumber of her not to speak up right then and there to reclaim the half of the immunity idol.

However, I expected that something big was coming because I just did not see the four going to the end (especially because Ashley was already planting the idea of Ben last week). But I NEVER expected that to happen at tc!!! lol

Next week should be very interesting!!
    MsFaninNJ likes this.

What’s worse than finding a worm in an apple? Finding half a worm.

What’s worse than going home with an idol in your pocket? Half an idol in your pocket.

But a very gracious exit.

FORT Fan

Lauren's idol wasn't an idol until she combined the cord with the shell. She never did that. She gifted Mike the shell as a symbol of her trust. He threw a shell into the fire, not an idol.
    Trust Me!

Did she watch him throw the shell into the fire? If so, I would think she would be allowed to fish out a scorched shell and still use it.

Missed most of the episode. Looking forward to reading Dalton's recap.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast