+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: 11/29 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 10/11 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 11/29 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 10/11 *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by JosephD View Post
    I've never changed my mind so much during a season of Survivor as I have changed my mind THIS season. I, too, didn't care for Lauren in the beginning but she's starting to grow on me. On the other hand, Dr. Mike (an early favorite of mine) is starting to get on my nerves.

I agree with Kev89 in that they probably should have blindsided Ben over Joe because (1) Joe is nobody's ride or die and so he wasn't as much of a threat as he seems to think he was and (2) Ben now has the best seat in the house, so to speak. And if he makes it to the end, he could use his double-agent status as his leverage.

I think it was a mistake for Lauren to tell almost everyone about her extra vote advantage. I have to wonder if it will come back to bite her in the butt.
    I think a Ben blindside would've been amazing, but I do understand why they kept him. Although Joe and Mike thought they were part of a "5", and they have said they would not work with Ryan or Chrissy, there's still more worry that they could flip. Better to take one of them out so there is NO CHANCE of them joining up with the other side. If they would've gotten rid of Ben first, then there would be a potential of C/R/M/J voting for one person and then L/A/D (and Lauren's extra vote) voting for another, thereby forcing a tie. Just much more risk. Better to take out that potential flip flopper before targeting one of your own. But now, if they get through one more vote out, they can go after him.

On the flip side, I'm still not really sure where Ben's loyalties' lie. If it is with Chrissy, he could throw a serious wrench into the plans by pulling out his II...especially if he overhears plans that he could be a potential target.
    allornothing likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Re: 11/29 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 10/11 *West Coast Spoilers*

Just now watching epi 1 from last week. If the 4 wanted to blind side one of the other 3 (of 7), why didnít they chose Ryan and he would have left with his idol. Now they need to flush it out. OR smart Chrissy?

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101 View Post
    Just now watching epi 1 from last week. If the 4 wanted to blind side one of the other 3 (of 7), why didnít they chose Ryan and he would have left with his idol. Now they need to flush it out. OR smart Chrissy?
    . Iím guessing that Ryan had suspicions they were voting for one of his core three - oftentimes the edit makes someone seem unaware of a betrayal when they actually do know. So, they probably guessed that of the three, Ryan was least likely to play his idol for JP, making him the safest choice.
    Brooks likes this.
    Pools I'm running: Survivor: (Due Oct 4)
    Pool History:
    Masterchef 5: Cutting Board Game Hunters: Second to Last
    Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - 200k DNA - Pool Winner; Kaoh Rong - Fourth Place
    Hell's Kitchen 7 - The Boulevard of Frozen Dreams - Wooden Pitchfork

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789