+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: 11/15 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 8 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 11/15 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 8 *West Coast Spoilers*

Iím surprised no one caught on to the missing vote as well. Perhaps itís plausible that anyone who did notice wouldnít want to risk speaking up, but there wasnít even a wtf facial expression from anyone. That, to me, says no one noticed. Even math whiz Chrissy and Jeff basically counting for her.

FORT Fanatic

I thought there was a quick glimpse of someoneís confused face (Joeís?) right after Jeff read the last vote and said it was a tie. No way to know if that was edited in or not though.
    redsox girl likes this.

Same she annoyed me to know end during the pre merge. But she has grown on me the last few episodes

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Speak View Post
    I’m surprised no one caught on to the missing vote as well. Perhaps it’s plausible that anyone who did notice wouldn’t want to risk speaking up, but there wasn’t even a wtf facial expression from anyone. That, to me, says no one noticed. Even math whiz Chrissy and Jeff basically counting for her.
    I think Joe realized something was off...He had a very confused look on his face.
    holly71, Punkin and justCoz like this.

Anyone know if there is ordinarily an option to not vote?

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    There is not, at least according to the Survivor Contract that was leaked. In fact the conquesnces for refusing to vote are pretty severe:

Tribal Council
    • Similar to challenges, complete attendance of any tribe is expected at every Tribal Council, unless a castaway is sent away due to twists, such as being kidnapped, sent to Exile Island, etc.
    • A castaway may not cast a vote against him/herself, nor immune castaways. Doing so will force the castaway in question to redo his/her vote.
    • The Producer has the sole discretion to increase/decrease the number of jury members. There is a possibility that the jury may be fewer than seven, depending on circumstance. Furthermore, the jury are required to watch subsequent Tribal Councils.
    • If a castaway refuses to vote, he/she will either face expulsion or become ineligible for immunity at the next Tribal Council.
    • Only a plurality of votes is needed to eliminate a castaway, not a majority.
    • If a tie occurs, a second vote would commence, where only the people involved in the tie will be eligible for elimination
    Obviously the exception would be twists where castaways are either forced to or given the option of giving up their vote. It's an interesting article to read by the way, both the rules themselves as well as the list of known breaches and exemptions over the years.

Survivor Rulebook | Survivor Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia
    Punkin, Brooks, Fanny Mare and 1 others like this.

Nah, thatíd make it unfairly easy to reach Final Tribal without offending anyone.
    Brooks and kev89 like this.
    Pools I'm running: Survivor: (Due Oct 4)
    Pool History:
    Masterchef 5: Cutting Board Game Hunters: Second to Last
    Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - 200k DNA - Pool Winner; Kaoh Rong - Fourth Place
    Hell's Kitchen 7 - The Boulevard of Frozen Dreams - Wooden Pitchfork

Stupid stupid stupid of Cole not to think to hide the plate.

During the first vote, didn't anyone notice they were short one?
    First one to bring it up, Brooks, and I agree with some later posts too. I think Joe noticed. They showed a face on his face too many times.
    Punkin likes this.
    In the beginning was the WORD. Without definition there was nothing. We define the words.

Ryan really I hope does not win nor that financial analyst as well as Cole.
    Ryan being cocky and arrogant and the analyst the same thing
    Cole for being inconsiderate and hogging the food
    While love-hate with Joe and really the team should had voted on him for the fear of finding another HII.
    January Jubilee!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345