+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: 11/8 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 7 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 11/8 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 7 *West Coast Spoilers*

And that is why you were voted out Jessica. You let your hormones rule your game play.
    You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.

Could it be? Is Bachelor: Survivor Edition finally over? Thank the lord, what a great early birthday present! I'd have been okay with Jessica or Chrissy going to be honest, they both came across as pretty cocky...good move on the editors part setting them both up (as well as Joe and Cole) for possible blindsides. While Chrissy's been getting a bit too cocky for me lately, have to give her credit for outsmarting Joe going after Jessica as opposed to a more obvious target like Joe or Cole...I actually was thinking Joe might play his idol for Cole, but by going after Jessica they made his decision moot. Part of me was also wondering if after Joe played his own idol, Dr. Mike would then play his for Cole, I'm glad he didn't. Speaking of which, I think Jessica was the only one who knew about Dr. Mike's idol...I wonder how he'll try to use it to his advantage now. He's impressed me at times before, but for now Joe appears to be doomed to go down as a wannabe Tony.

I wonder how much Outback paid CBS for that ten minute commercial, oops I mean merge feast Well, it looks like that one tribe was smart enough to eat their chickens before the merge, but geeze they were really struggling...I was waiting for Jeff to come out to take their tarp in exchange for rice. It was one of the sillier merge feasts for sure (reminded me of those reward challenges where Jeff and the castaways went on and on about how amazing the Sprint phone is) but Joe's antics were amusing, as was Chrissy almost giving her secret alliance with Ben away Also loved genius Cole totally missing the advantage. So I'm guessing it will go unnoticed...even if someone found it, if it's like the past advantages it was only good at tonight's tribal council, I'm sure production was just thrilled about it going to waste Can't help but wonder what the advantage actually was.

I was kind of surprised that the Healers stuck together after all the cracks we've seen, but they are outnumbered by the Heroes and Hustlers together, so I do see why they'd want to take them out before turning on each other. I also see why Ben went back to the Heroes rather than be at the bottom of the Healers alliance. Lauren did seem very committed to her pact with Dr. Mike, I wonder if that still has a chance of happening...she could say she sided with Ben to avoid a tie. Looking forward to next week's idol fight
    navybelle likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    I can only dream.

I love that Cole totally missed the clue for the HI.
    Nothing's better than someone talking about finding a clue or an idol, while the camera focuses on the item. LOL
    Sk8Leigh, Bearcata and babyfat101 like this.

I am not really liking this season the players all seem so stupid.
    No goat killers on my island.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Someone is awfully cocky about her social game. Foreshadowing.
    Agreed. Please let this be foreshadowing.
    holly71 likes this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fanatic

I concur with others here...if you are starving, why aren't you fishing or gathering coconuts?

You can't tell me they didn't smell the Outback food being cooked.

Hard to believe Chrissy, Master of the social game, wanted to talk in front of everyone.

Virgin is too hot to trot. Cole and even the waiter. Even in her outgoing message, she brings up Cole and a date. He is disgusting. Sheesh.

Do they tell all the men to be shirtless?

That is one super ugly baby (tat on Joe's shoulder).

At TC I saw JP and remembered he's still there.

Humble Joe didn't read the group at all.

I couldn't tell...who was fighting over the idol in the previews?

It's ironic - the Healers were doomed simply by being too good at surviving - their sheer numbers advantage spooked the other two into aligning against them. Mike's idol might buy them another week. though, they need to get better at identifying the target.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    I liked that challenge! It's fun to see them do something new.

So, did anyone find that hidden clue?
    Nope, but I bet Cole would've if they hid it inside a food item

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101 View Post

I think it was Chrissy, Cole, and Ben, with Ryan - rather feebly - trying to get in on it too
    navybelle and MsFaninNJ like this.
    Pools I'm running: Survivor: (Due Oct 4)
    Pool History:
    Masterchef 5: Cutting Board Game Hunters: Second to Last
    Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - 200k DNA - Pool Winner; Kaoh Rong - Fourth Place
    Hell's Kitchen 7 - The Boulevard of Frozen Dreams - Wooden Pitchfork

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Ha! Romance is dead! Bye bye Jessica, although Chrissy can go anytime.
    I know Joe is crazy, and full of himself, I'm just glad he's there. Some of the others, not Ben, Dr Mike or Desi seem kind of blah imho
    When I saw the comp, I said Desi can win that, and she did! Loved the juicy steak commercial. yummy!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Chrissy, Cole and I thought I saw Joe.lol!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm just happy to see they were given their swimwear. I'm not sure I could've taken another week of Ryan's baggy red boxers...yikes!
    Sk8Leigh and babyfat101 like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast