+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: 11/1 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

11/1 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

This Is Why You Play Survivor - One castaway gets upset after being kept out of the loop on a crazy blindside; lack of food takes a toll on one player.

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: 11/1 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

Ryan, Ryan, Ryan....it's not just a bad look for Ali, it's a bad look for you too! What did you expect when you left her out of the loop?

Poor Mike!!! All excited about catching a fish and then he fried it to a crisp when it fell in the fire. He shared despite how small it was while Cole is eating everything in sight. Hopefully he gets himself evicted.
    You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.

FORT Fogey Ms.pacman New Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, Beat The Meter Champion awesomekina23's Avatar

Bad look for her? No, it's a bad look for you Ryan that you flipped that easily on one of your closest allies and kept her in the dark.

He made the right decision for his game in keeping Chrissy but he should have clued Ali in beforehand to avoid the blowup. Messy gameplay and he has no one to blame but himself.
    Dukie and Midol like this.

LOL, I was just about to post how it was a bad look for Ryan too, and you guys beat me to it!! hahaha!!
    awesomekina23 likes this.

This looks hard with all the waves moving the platforms.
    Dukie likes this.
    You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.

These guys in their baggy, saggy underwear are just too much. I hate seeing that.
    Sk8Leigh, Dukie and Midol like this.

JP rocked. The strong silent type and yet here he is talking more than I have ever seen. Is he going tonight?

I hope Cole doesn't eat the whole pizza.
    navybelle likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    JP rocked. The strong silent type and yet here he is talking more than I have ever seen. Is he going tonight?

I hope Cole doesn't eat the whole pizza.
    JP had a point: they do need him in challenges like this. There's no way they would have won without him. But is that foreshadowing? I hope not. Ryan was barely even helping pull the rope to get their boat across the water - compared to the other guys, it looked pretty lame.

Cole is ridiculous. True, he did a lot for them in that challenge too, but he doesn't deserve more food than anyone else.
    Sk8Leigh, Photobabe and Midol like this.

That gross, hairy spider. Yuck. Who is that?
    Dukie likes this.

Is Joe looking for another HI?

Please let him not get another one!!!

Damn...he finds another clue. NO!!!
    Dukie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast