+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: 11/1 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: 11/1 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by kev89 View Post
    I'm in the fainting was real camp as well. Cole didn't seem to realize or care that his large appetite was rubbing people the wrong way, I'd doubt he'd bother faking exhaustion in order to eat more Ben and Dr. Mike believe him, not that it made him any less of a target.
    Yes, and they were right there..so, I do believe he fainted.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JosephD View Post
    I agree, Badseed. If I were going to fake fainting, I would walk out towards the water, stagger a little bit, mumble something about being dizzy, then 'collapse' in the wide open sand on the beach.

jmho.
    Kind of like this? But be sure to wear a Statue of Liberty costume for added effect.
    MsFaninNJ likes this.
    I'm Paula.

Just really think that Joe having a clue and HI really could further him in the game

Just as long as Cole, Ryan, and that financial analyst will not win I will be happy.
    Thanksgiving 2017!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567