+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: 11/1 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 11/1 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

I can understand Chrissy wanting to keep JP around but Ryan backstabbing Ali on that Roark vote is still something I dont get? She was 100 percent loyal to him much more than she was to Roark, all he had to do was tell Ali the plan and she would have kept Chrissy, and now he tells her hes gonna keep her safe but blindsides her again. Jeff was lowkey throwing shade at JP during tribal saying how JP doesnt talk much strategy and is good at challenges those are like 2 reasons why you get JP out because he doesnt talk strategy and is hard to read and great at challenges both of those things make him a huge threat. I'm just so bummed Ali would have been so much more interesting to watch in the merge than JP. I went from loving Ryan to really disliking him these past 2 episodes i dont understand his logic in these last two tribals at all.
    babyfat101, Lolli and MsFaninNJ like this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MReid View Post
    I can understand Chrissy wanting to keep JP around but Ryan backstabbing Ali on that Roark vote is still something I dont get? She was 100 percent loyal to him much more than she was to Roark, all he had to do was tell Ali the plan and she would have kept Chrissy, and now he tells her hes gonna keep her safe but blindsides her again. Jeff was lowkey throwing shade at JP during tribal saying how JP doesn't talk much strategy and is good at challenges those are like 2 reasons why you get JP out because he doesnt talk strategy and is hard to read and great at challenges both of those things make him a huge threat. I'm just so bummed Ali would have been so much more interesting to watch in the merge than JP. I went from loving Ryan to really disliking him these past 2 episodes i dont understand his logic in these last two tribals at all.
    JP would be more easily manipulated, than Ali. Ali would be much stronger in the merge than JP I think, I dont mean physically,..Ryan either made a smart move, or a stupid move, I guess we will know soon enough
    allornothing likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

His reasoning was that Chrissy would be happier if he kept a Hero rather than someone she butted heads with. Itís not just your imagination that jeff dislikes Jp; heís annoyed that JP never gives substantive answers at tribal, and thatís why he seemed he wouldnít be sad to see JP go.

I found it interesting that Cole got better so fast after fainting, and that he was well enough to not sit out the immunity challenge.
    Photobabe likes this.
    Pools I'm running: Survivor: (Due Oct 4)
    Pool History:
    Masterchef 5: Cutting Board Game Hunters: Second to Last
    Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - 200k DNA - Pool Winner; Kaoh Rong - Fourth Place
    Hell's Kitchen 7 - The Boulevard of Frozen Dreams - Wooden Pitchfork

Cole's luck there was both a physician and a nurse practitioner standing nearby. I wonder if the medics were brought in to doublecheck on Cole, for liability reasons?

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Cole's luck there was both a physician and a nurse practitioner standing nearby. I wonder if the medics were brought in to doublecheck on Cole, for liability reasons?
    I bet they did Brooks. But Dr Mike was very professional
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by awesomekina23 View Post
    From how I read that vote, Chrissy did a good job convincing Ryan to keep a hero and have him turn on what was once his close ally. Heroes now have 4 people left and Hustlers only have 3. Perhaps Ryan thought the trust between him and Ali had been broken but that's his own fault. If he had clued Ali in on the Roark vote, they could've booted JP at this tribal and the Hustlers would have 4 strong when the merge hits (is it next week? I missed the preview).
    Ryan might've come to the conclusion that JP could be a "meat shield". I don't know what him and Chrissy ultimately decided, but I do think they made a decision based on what they both thought would be to their greatest advantage.
    allornothing likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18 View Post
    I don't know. I still like Ryan. I agree he should have told Ali about Rouke, but she had allied herself with Roake
    so I guess I understand maybe why Ryan kept quiet. Also, from Ryans perspective perhaps he didnt want to reveal the depth of his alliance with Chrissy.
    There is still plenty of time to potentially vote out JP, and Ryan hadv o vote out Ali since her trust had broken down and she would potentially be a liability to him going forward . He is a hustler after all...
    Ali needed to take a look at herself in that vote off. She went to Roarke before they even knew they had to go to tribal and told her she "had Ryan". She was so confident and was pretty much telling Ryan what to do. I understand him not saying anything after that because Ali probably would've pitched a fit beforehand...tipping off Roarke, in which case, heaven forbid if Roarke had found an idol. Ali was trying to control another player rather than have a discussion about it (at least from the edit we saw).
    allornothing likes this.

This episode was a lose-lose for me since I like Ali, JP and Ryan. I was going to be disappointed no matter what.

Ten pizzas?!!?! What were TPTB thinking? That was such a waste of food. There wasn't any way to store what was left uneaten and with only 4 - 5 people on a tribe, even if a member could manage to eat an entire pizza, that still left 5 or 6 pizzas to go to waste.

I wonder if Devon and Ryan will rekindle their bromance after the merge. I also wonder how long Lauren will last in the game. She has no social game at all. She might be an awesome person IRL for all I know, but if she doesn't reach deep down within herself and pull out an occasional smile, she's not going to go much farther I'm afraid.

My favorites at this point are Dr. Mike, Ben, Devon, Ryan and JP.... although, it's clear to me that JP's had about enough of Ryan methinks. JP doesn't say much, but his facial expressions sure do give him away.

I just realized my banner never made it the top of the page when I glanced up to look over the cast to pick my favorites. I guess it wasn't good enough. Now I'm sad.
    kev89 and allornothing like this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

Quote Originally Posted by JosephD View Post

Ten pizzas?!!?! What were TPTB thinking? That was such a waste of food. There wasn't any way to store what was left uneaten and with only 4 - 5 people on a tribe, even if a member could manage to eat an entire pizza, that still left 5 or 6 pizzas to go to waste.

I wonder if Devon and Ryan will rekindle their bromance after the merge. I also wonder how long Lauren will last in the game. She has no social game at all. She might be an awesome person IRL for all I know, but if she doesn't reach deep down within herself and pull out an occasional smile, she's not going to go much farther I'm afraid.

Well if his tribe had won, Cole may have eaten all ten pizzas I agree though, I love pizza, but that seemed like a wasteful and silly reward.

One thing that might help Ryan and Devon rekindle their bromance is the alliances they have formed on their new tribes...Devon aligned with Ashley, while Ryan ended up voting with the other part of that power couple in JP. Even Lauren ended up in an alliance of convenience with Ben as the only two non-Healers, who was close to Chrissy who is now close to Ryan. Very interesting that all of the Heroes and Hustlers left in the game ended up aligning with each other. I guess that's to be expected considering the Healers hadn't lost immunity once and even now only lost one person.

So we may be in for the original Healers vs. the combined original Heroes-Hustlers. Interestingly enough, the Healers appear to be more fractured. Ben was working hard turning Dr. Mike against Cole and Jessica, Cole was getting ready to turn on Joe before the swap (remember when he told everyone about Joe's idol), and Desi seemed willing to eventually turn on Joe. Will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    I love it and look forward to the show every Wednesday! Not sure where others are, but there is a World Series game on so maybe that's the reason?
    Not just A World Series Game. This was Game 7 - winner take all. I have no doubt that viewership of every show will be down this week because of it.
    Monte71 and kev89 like this.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast