+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: 11/1 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 11/1 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

I'm disappointed we didn't see anything about Cole's tribe with the single pizza. Now I'm left to wonder how they divided it up, and if it all went amiably.
    Rabid Dingo, Lizard, kev89 and 4 others like this.
    Pools I'm running: Survivor: (Due Oct 4)
    Pool History:
    Masterchef 5: Cutting Board Game Hunters: Second to Last
    Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - 200k DNA - Pool Winner; Kaoh Rong - Fourth Place
    Hell's Kitchen 7 - The Boulevard of Frozen Dreams - Wooden Pitchfork

Dumb not to get rid of JP.
    MsFaninNJ likes this.
    No goat killers on my island.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I enjoyed the challenges this week. Ryan made me , laugh, he said " I think I'm a friggin weasel" no delusions of grandeur with that kid, good!

Love Dr Mike, Joe and gentle Ben.

Those are my F3, even if they are voted out next week.lol Ryan makes up my F4, such a little guy but confident, good social game, he's just so small, I think he might waste away completely.

Cole fainting wasn't a surprise, as soon as his hand was twitching, I knew something was wrong, plus he went all out on the challenge, and I bet he was very dehydrated..

At this point I can't chose a female, it's all Chrissy,Chrissy and more Chrissy. When we see Jessica, she's all over Cole..what kind of gameplay is that?
    Lizard and kev89 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Ryan's gonna have to go to final three with some real a-holes if he wants to win. Stabbing everyone in the back won't help.

I don't know. I still like Ryan. I agree he should have told Ali about Rouke, but she had allied herself with Roake
    so I guess I understand maybe why Ryan kept quiet. Also, from Ryans perspective perhaps he didnt want to reveal the depth of his alliance with Chrissy.
    There is still plenty of time to potentially vote out JP, and Ryan hadv o vote out Ali since her trust had broken down and she would potentially be a liability to him going forward . He is a hustler after all...
    Lizard, kev89 and allornothing like this.

I do not watch as much, even though I love it. At first I did not understand the logic, but now I think I do. After the merge, the athletic guy is going to be on the chopping block. So there is really no need to get him now. By ganging up on the one who left, they are reinforcing their prior vote and relationship. They might need that relationship in future votes.
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

FORT Fanatic

Odd that at the beginning, Ali is arguing with Ryan in front if the other 2. And they are arguing like teenagers.

Pizza challenge. I called that the team with the jelly eating guy would get the 1 pizza...and he'll eat most of it. Then, we didn't see them eat it or if there was any drama re who ate what.

I'm with some others, in that Jelly guy faked that so he could get more food. And I would be just like Lauren, and roll my eyes in disgust as Jessica "took care of" him and gave him rice...and miraculously, he was better! Gosh, I sure hope I was never that pathetic around a guy I had a crush on, but I think I was. I'm now embarrassed for the Younger Me.

Even though I read here who went home, I would've known easily. It was a NO brainer ...and thus a boring epi. And odd, that Ali seemed to act like she was blindsided.
    GolfGrrl likes this.

FORT Fan

Perhaps the merge will be from three teams to two with the final one team merge later.
    Brooks, babyfat101 and MsFaninNJ like this.
    Trust Me!

For anticipating when the merge is coming, I go with how many are left, not how many have been voted out. More often than not itís a jury of nine with an F3 = 12 = merge.

Yes, I was thinking one team, but with 12 people left, 2 teams of 6 makes more sense. It opens the door to someone inadvertently displaying an alliance to the others when they shouldn't have yet because they're still different tribes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast