+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: 11/1 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 11/1 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

This season is officially cancelled Iím sooooo mad

Poor Ali was so sad! That stinkin' Ryan really was a weasel (and he knows it). Chrissy is also very full of herself, so I hope they both get humbled once they merge, whenever that is!
    justCoz and MsFaninNJ like this.

FORT Fanatic

West Coaster here, and have to say, I'm disappointed that there are only 2 pages of commentary. Are people distracted or bored?
    Punkin likes this.

Interesting. It was a toss up for me between Ali or JP. I could make a case for either one going. I knew that Chrissy and Ryan would stick together. It will be interesting how those two work together moving forward. They know how smart the other is. I wonder if they will turn on each other?
    kev89 likes this.
    You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101 View Post
    West Coaster here, and have to say, I'm disappointed that there are only 2 pages of commentary. Are people distracted or bored?
    It was just a pretty standard episode. Nothing too exciting.
    You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.

I love it and look forward to the show every Wednesday! Not sure where others are, but there is a World Series game on so maybe that's the reason?
    kev89 and Midol like this.

FORT Fogey Ms.pacman New Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, Beat The Meter Champion awesomekina23's Avatar

From how I read that vote, Chrissy did a good job convincing Ryan to keep a hero and have him turn on what was once his close ally. Heroes now have 4 people left and Hustlers only have 3. Perhaps Ryan thought the trust between him and Ali had been broken but that's his own fault. If he had clued Ali in on the Roark vote, they could've booted JP at this tribal and the Hustlers would have 4 strong when the merge hits (is it next week? I missed the preview).
    navybelle likes this.

Aw man, I liked Ali, sucks to see her go. There goes my prediction that the four Hustlers would go deep together ala Malcolm and Denise. Maybe it's just me, but it seems that they're merging awfully early...only six people have been voted out so far. Though I will say that while I thought it was too early to be thinking merge, I still thought going after JP wasn't a bad play because I was thinking there would be another swap or realignment into two tribes coming up before the merge. But they're merging after all, will be interesting to see if JP goes on a run. Also interesting that Chrissy came across as a much better liar last week, though perhaps Ali was just more gullible due to her desperate positon of looking for any possibility of staying. Strategically, I'm not sure what the right decision was. Yes, JP was the obvious psychical threat, but Ali was definitely the bigger strategic threat.

That was so cute the way Dr. Mike shared his little fish I'm also loving the alliance he has going with Ben, might we have another unlikely bromance in the works Well, Cole got his food after all, and we were treated to another edition of Bachelor: Survivor Edition I was actually disappointed that they didn't lose...shoot while I'd obviously prefer Cole go, I'd take the hit to my pool team to see Jessica go and break the "power couple" up.

Ugh, why couldn't Devon find the idol. I must say though, I'm liking Joe a lot more than when the season started. Have to give him credit, he's fun to watch. His social game could use some work, but I must say I'm kind of disappointed they didn't lose either. The fireworks would have been interesting, especially if Desi turned on him, but he played his idol. Though for the sake of my struggling pool team, perhaps it's for the best that didn't happen...him voting out Ashley would have really helped, but him voting out Devon would have really hurt

I think I say this every season, but the merge seems really early this year. I also find it interesting that we never had two tribes this season...I think this might be the first time they went straight from three tribes to the one merged tribe. I'm kind of excited though, these three tribes should make at least next week pretty chaotic. Looks like we might have a Heroes-Hustlers alliance. There's Ryan, Chrissy, and JP on one tribe, Ben and Lauren were forced together on another, and Devon and Ashley were together on the third. Then there's the Healers tribe which only lost one person, with the "power couple", Joe, and the possible swing votes Dr. Mike and Desi. This hasn't been the best season so far, some blindsides and fun moments, but kind of meh overall (remember those first three unanimous votes). There appears to be a lot of potential for a fun merge though, hopefully that happens.
    Punkin, Silver18 and Midol like this.

FORT Fan

I wonder if Ryan would have been more likely to keep Ali, if she didn't confront him about being left out of the loop? I understand her frustration, but it's a game and to play it she needed to act like she understood why Ryan voted that way and say he was right. She could have even brought up some of the things Roark said at tribal. She should know that this may have been the last vote before the merge, and if she could just hang on through this vote, she could make the merge.
    allornothing likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101 View Post
    I donít watch the show live so I usually just read and donít comment. But I am watching this season after not watching in awhile.
    Canít believe they got rid of Ali. Like why? I donít really understand Ryanís game but I kinda want to see how he does at the merge.
    I think Cole is just young and a little immature. A bit obnoxious but I donít dislike him. He has no social game other than his flirtmance which paints a bigger target on him. I donít think heíll be around long.
    Lauren is just a big sourpuss.
    "All right, my turn." -Zach, BB16

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast