+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: 11/1 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 11/1 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

NO!!! Now Joe finds the idol.

I hope they are not last in the immunity challenge because Devon could possibly go and he is my pool captain in my pool.
    You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.

And there's the name of the episode.... Joe finds another idol. darn.

But enough with the "he's good at finding idols" and "I found two idols" because w/o help, he never would've found that first one!
    holly71, Dukie and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    That gross, hairy spider. Yuck. Who is that?
    That thing was disgusting!!! Can you imagine seeing that crawl across your camp?? Ew!

Any chance Cole faked that? If he did, it worked because they're feeding him!

OMG. That is not good. Lucky Mike is a doctor.

OMG Jessica is so stupid. Now they are feeding the guy who was eating all the food. Get rid of him. He is stupid and greedy.
    holly71 likes this.
    You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    That thing was disgusting!!! Can you imagine seeing that crawl across your camp?? Ew!

Any chance Cole faked that? If he did, it worked because they're feeding him!
    That was my first thought, but I don't think he is bright enough to have faked that well.
    holly71, Sk8Leigh and allornothing like this.

I like this challenge!
    Sk8Leigh, Dukie and Midol like this.

Who is going home? Ali or JP?

Well, at least Ryan admits he is a weasel. I can't really hate him.
    Dukie likes this.

I wish they'd turn on Ryan, but I'm thinking they'll vote out JP. Ryan's so full of himself!!

Are we merging next week? This tribe is down to 3 or will they just shuffle them again?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast