+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: 10/25 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 5 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 10/25 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 5 *West Coast Spoilers*

Not a fan of Chrissy but I am glad Roark left last night. She started out TC extremely nasty, IMO. It rubbed me the wrong way. I agree with Chrissy, why is it on her to talk to Roark, why didn't Roark go to her? Goes both ways.
    Monte71, Dukie and kev89 like this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by Cootie View Post
    Well, I'm not sure if the World Series keeps viewers away from Survivor but as a long time Dodger fan, I'm watching the game and will catch Survivor later. I came to FORT to be spoiled but it doesn't ruin my viewing experience at all. In fact I am looking forward to watching when the baseball game is over. I may be able to see the last half hour tonight? In west coast time, we are at the top of the 9th in the World Series at 8:15PM so Survivor is on here but I can't leave the game.
    Ah yes, how could I forget. Had my Nats made it, I'd be doing the same thing (except for the checking FORT for spoilers part, I'm the opposite...I always stay away until I've seen the episode ) Congrats and good luck by the way, I imagine even if the Nationals managed to make it past the Cubs, they'd suffer the same fate the Cubs just did in the NLCS, your Dodgers are an incredible team.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101 View Post
    Was hoping Dr Mike would find the idol, then put it in his pocket and keep quiet.
    Same here, part of me was hoping he'd quickly sneak the idol in his pocket and keep looking with Jessica until she felt like giving up. I understand why he played it safe though, that would have been an extremely risky move...just one movement of Jessica's eyes and she'd catch him trying to hide the idol. I just hope she proves to be more trustworthy than Cole has been. You'd think she would after getting burned last week, but with her comment about not being ready to play without Cole from the preview, I'm not so sure
    MsFaninNJ likes this.

So I am enjoying this season but the past 2 votes have not gone the way i wanted them to go lol Chrissy annoyed me that episode. She sucked at the challenge and then she talks to Roark about game for the first time right before tribal, I understood where Roark was coming from and i wish she stayed. Looking at the previews for next week I feel bad for Ali shes on the bottom now, and Cole omg is he gonna get medevacted???

Quote Originally Posted by Newsboi View Post
    Chrissy knew from day 1 that older women always have a huge target on their back and that she was going to have to play the game hard. That's smart and I've liked how she has played so far. I personally thought that Roarke was the condescending/smug one. I was glad to see her go.
    I didn't like Roarke, either. But Chrissy just rubs me the wrong way sometimes. Either way, was glad that it was Roarke gone.
    kev89 likes this.

I'm ready for the merge.
    petertracy likes this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

Roark got complacent after avoiding tribal for the first 4 episodes, as evidenced by her not reaching out the Chrissy until she was in trouble. If you notice that you're in a 5-person tribe excluded from a 3-person alliance, and don't do anything about it... well, that's like the pitcher Roark letting someone steal home plate.
    kev89 likes this.
    Pools I'm running: Survivor: (Due Oct 4)
    Pool History:
    Masterchef 5: Cutting Board Game Hunters: Second to Last
    Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - 200k DNA - Pool Winner; Kaoh Rong - Fourth Place
    Hell's Kitchen 7 - The Boulevard of Frozen Dreams - Wooden Pitchfork

Quote Originally Posted by Badseed View Post
    Roark got complacent after avoiding tribal for the first 4 episodes, as evidenced by her not reaching out the Chrissy until she was in trouble. If you notice that you're in a 5-person tribe excluded from a 3-person alliance, and don't do anything about it... well, that's like the pitcher Roark letting someone steal home plate.
    Yeah, while Chrissy and Roark both played badly this week, I'm thinking Roark played worse. Should Chrissy have talked strategy with Roark (and Ali) before they lost that challenge? Sure, but it does go both ways, and Roark ignoring Chrissy comes across as worse IMO. Chrissy at least still had JP, and she bonded with Ryan right away over him giving her that advantage. Roark was the only Healer on that tribe, and failed at even the possibility of being the swing vote by deciding to side with Ali and Ryan without even giving Chrissy (and possibly JP) a chance. Even Devon, as loyal as he is staying to Ashley, at least talked with Joe and Desi when Joe lied about the Heroes targeting him. It's even worse considering that the Healers were the only original tribe fully intact, Roark should have known she'd be an easy target.

Chrissy didnít need to create all that lying bs drama to vote Roark out, but she chose to anyway. Canít wait to see her gone. Despicable.
    Sk8Leigh, babyfat101 and MReid like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234