+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: 10/25 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 5 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 10/25 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 5 *West Coast Spoilers*

Funny that Ryan thinks he has a strong social game. Can't stand Chrissy.
    MsFaninNJ likes this.

FORT Fanatic

I like Ben, but he sure has some ugly tats here and there. Roark seemed to suddenly have Attitude. Miss Virginia is really pretty, and rocked the challenges. I like the fisherman Captain woman, and would like to see more of her. JP (or the other young, beefy guy) was hilarious in picking Ryan up and plopping on the blanket..haven't laughed so hard this season. Was hoping Dr Mike would find the idol, then put it in his pocket and keep quiet.
    Punkin, kev89 and MsFaninNJ like this.

It's irrational, and I know I have to get over it. But I just can't stand it when people say verse instead of versus. Tonight it was Ashley. And I had liked her up until that point. Hopefully, she can overcome this and get back in my good graces :smirk.
    Cootie, kev89, navybelle and 1 others like this.

Cole - the first survivor to have to call in the medics from overdosing on jelly.

FORT Fan

"I think Desi is a comp beast, who knew."

I did! I've known her since her Miss Virginia days. She was always criticized by pageant folk for having a "to athletic" body type. I'm a huge fan!
    Punkin, Brooks, kev89 and 2 others like this.
    Trust Me!

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Newsboi View Post
    "I think Desi is a comp beast, who knew."

I did! I've known her since her Miss Virginia days. She was always criticized by pageant folk for having a "to athletic" body type. I'm a huge fan!
    Well, I sure am now!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    Ugh, Chrissy came off pretty bad tonight, and I'm disappointed Ryan kept her over Roark. She says she outsmarted Miss Smartie Pants?? Get over yourself. I don't get Ryan's allegiance to her, because didn't he give her that advantage early in the game because she was seen as weak (puking)? I hope Chrissy goes soon, and not because she's older, because she thinks she's so smart. Roark had a bit of an attitude, too, but once Chrissy smirked and acted all victorious, I was done with her.

I wonder what happens with Cole falling over next week? I just saw on Twitter, he posted a picture of himself with food smeared all over his face saying "I'm baaack. What'd I miss?" I agree that it's disgusting how he's licking everything. ew. He just doesn't seem like a good player to me at all.

Doctor Mike cracked me up after finding that idol. She was jumping up and down, they hugged, then he kissed her cheek/neck during the hug! Ooops - looked a little too familiar there, then the next time he hugged her he stayed away from her face. Got carried away a bit, and the cameras are always watching! hahaha It was just funny to me.
    I'm fine with Chrissy going far in the game, but from the beginning, she felt like she was a little self-righteous (and a bit condescending) to me. I don't like that in any player, but maybe it bothers me about her more because I see her in a similar field, around the same age, etc. I just couldn't envision myself saying some of the childish, petty things that she did (reference the Smarty Pants comment). I was also surprised that Roarke didn't go back to everyone about Chrissy talking about an all girl alliance. Roarke wasn't the one to start that. Had she gone back right away, I think she would've saved herself.

But I totally get why Ryan kept Chrissy over Roarke. 1) No healer had gone home yet so they had an advantage at merge; 2) Chrissy is making herself a target (and as being seen as a weaker player than Ryan), she's more likely to go before Ryan pre-merge; 3) Chrissy is tight with the heroes (Ben and JP) and they appear to be a good group to align with, as opposed to the "younger, pretty people".
    kev89 and allornothing like this.

You'd think the fighting at TC between Roarke and Chrissy would be enough to reveal there was no all-girls alliance.
    babyfat101 and kev89 like this.

FORT Fan

Chrissy knew from day 1 that older women always have a huge target on their back and that she was going to have to play the game hard. That's smart and I've liked how she has played so far. I personally thought that Roarke was the condescending/smug one. I was glad to see her go.
    Monte71, Dukie and Photobabe like this.
    Trust Me!

I've never really liked Chrissy, and especially not last night.
    babyfat101 and navybelle like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast