+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: 10/25 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 5 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 10/25 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 5 *West Coast Spoilers*

Ha, I like Roark. I hope it's not her.

I liked Chrissy up until tonight...
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Damn. Roark goes home and smirky ass Chrissy stays.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

I'm OK with Roark going. She was boring and not in my pool.
    Cootie likes this.
    You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.

Stupid Ryan and that other guy.
    Sk8Leigh, babyfat101 and MsFaninNJ like this.

JP was soooo easy to sucker.
    babyfat101, Cootie and MsFaninNJ like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8Leigh View Post
    JP was soooo easy to sucker.
    True, but he is so pretty.
    dagwood and Cootie like this.
    You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.

Dang, quiet tonight, where all the Survivor fans at? Poor Roark, her Survivor experience mirrors that of Nationals pitcher Tanner Roark. Tanner was shafted by Dusty Baker and never got to play in the NLDS his team just lost, while Survivor Roark got next to no airtime, then was shafted by Ryan after the swap Bad month for people with the name Roark, or at least a bad month for the two people I actually know of with the name Roark Tough call for me, I actually had both Chrissy and Roark in my pool, Chrissy was one of my favorites going into tonight, but she didn't look good tonight. I just hope this doesn't screw Ryan's game up. I think his best bet might have been to stick with Ali...if they voted out Chrissy, the one he betrayed would be gone, and I doubt JP would be as upset as Ali looks next week. Then again, none of the Healers have been voted out yet. Roark talked about taking out the Heroes, but you could make the case that they need to take at least some of the Healers out before they end up dominating the post merge. That whole tribe really didn't look good this week, JP pretty much carried them in both challenges. Poor Ryan, credit for not giving up though, watching that kind of reminded me of that challenge where Cirie really struggled last season. Chrissy on the other hand, she needed to let someone else try. Again, she really did not look good tonight, which is kind of puzzling considering she came across as one of the better players until tonight.

Yes, go Dr. Mike! Finally found that idol he was searching for since day 1! Maybe he'll end up taking Joe out after all, one can dream. Cole just keeps getting worse Jessica is a perplexing player. It was a good move on her part to distance herself from Cole and form a bond with Dr. Mike, but then in the preview did she really say "I'm not ready to play without Cole" You're not ready to play without the guy who betrayed your trust and told everyone about your advantage? Really? Okay then... As much as I dislike Cole, I hope he isn't forced out of the game, that's always painful to watch.

One negative I've found having separate reward and immunity challenges with three tribes is that we don't get to see a lot of camplife. I really don't have much to say about the third tribe except that Desi has really emerged as a challenge beast, she totally killed it in them both. The tribal coucils have gotten better at least since the swap...started with three unanimous votes, nice change of pace to have back to back blindsides

Ugh, Chrissy came off pretty bad tonight, and I'm disappointed Ryan kept her over Roark. She says she outsmarted Miss Smartie Pants?? Get over yourself. I don't get Ryan's allegiance to her, because didn't he give her that advantage early in the game because she was seen as weak (puking)? I hope Chrissy goes soon, and not because she's older, because she thinks she's so smart. Roark had a bit of an attitude, too, but once Chrissy smirked and acted all victorious, I was done with her.

I wonder what happens with Cole falling over next week? I just saw on Twitter, he posted a picture of himself with food smeared all over his face saying "I'm baaack. What'd I miss?" I agree that it's disgusting how he's licking everything. ew. He just doesn't seem like a good player to me at all.

Doctor Mike cracked me up after finding that idol. She was jumping up and down, they hugged, then he kissed her cheek/neck during the hug! Ooops - looked a little too familiar there, then the next time he hugged her he stayed away from her face. Got carried away a bit, and the cameras are always watching! hahaha It was just funny to me.
    babyfat101 and kev89 like this.

Well, I'm not sure if the World Series keeps viewers away from Survivor but as a long time Dodger fan, I'm watching the game and will catch Survivor later. I came to FORT to be spoiled but it doesn't ruin my viewing experience at all. In fact I am looking forward to watching when the baseball game is over. I may be able to see the last half hour tonight? In west coast time, we are at the top of the 9th in the World Series at 8:15PM so Survivor is on here but I can't leave the game.
    JLuvs, Arielflies and kev89 like this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I think Desi is a comp beast, who knew. Ryan totally failed on his comp, he's lost weight, and there isn't much to lose
    Each week I like Ben a little more, and tonight I really liked him.
    Chrissy, well she did maneuver votes her side, but I still dont like her..
    Roark, the moment I knew your name, you were gone..poof!
    kev89 and MsFaninNJ like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast