+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree166Likes

Thread: 10/18 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 10/18 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

Or maybe instead of just leaving it there, hiding it better.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I'm wondering if at some point, a person will see the "advantage" notice folded up in something and just opt to leave it there - since every advantage is NOT really an advantage to the person who ends up with it.
    I will say, they would never leave it, it's in our nature to think that it could be an advantage, not a disadvantage( or maybe that's just me)..
    babyfat101 and AZChristian like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

Not just you. I wouldn't be able to leave it, either. LOL.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    I'm Paula.

I do like the idea of having hidden advantages/disadvantages hidden once every few episodes that would go into effect that tribal council. I think I'd like it better if Jessica was as in the dark as Devon. Make it an envelope that says something to the effect of "You have just found an item that will impact the next tribal council. Do not open this envelope. Right before the votes are read, you are to open and read aloud the contents. If your tribe wins immunity, you must send it to a member of the losing tribe. They will not know you gave it to them unless you tell them." I feel that could add a lot to the game, especially when it could be anything, good or bad...a super idol, a vote blocker, maybe they can bring back that advantage that lets you steal another persons vote." It would be a huge gamble for anyone who finds it, and it would make deciding who to give it to on another tribe even more of a crapshoot. It could also serve to potentially benefit someone in the minority more so than a hidden idol that everyone searches for. Someone who's solid in a majority alliance might refrain from searching for such an item just in case it's a disadvantage, whereas someone who's in the minority and desperate to save themselves probably would look anyway since he or she has nothing to lose.

Speaking of hidden idols, I wonder if they've reduced the number out there, or maybe they just are hiding them better. So far, only Joe has found an idol, despite Dr. Mike, Patrick, and I'm sure others looking. I wonder if there were idols hidden at the original Hero and Hustler camps at all, and how they will go about replacing the idol Joe just played...will there be one idol hidden at each camp next week? Personally, I wouldn't mind them phasing out the hidden idols in favor of advantages/disadvantages.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678