+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree166Likes

Thread: 10/18 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 10/18 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers ep 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe is so very annoying.

Not that I'll miss Alan and his crazy eyes, but I'd much prefer Joe to get gone.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Well that was crappy!!! Joe was such a jerk about it too!!
    Dukie, kev89, Midol and 1 others like this.

An ugly blindside RIP Alan

I am OK with Alan going too.

I would love if Desi now sides with Ashley and Devon and gets rid of Joe.
    waywyrd, Sk8Leigh, Cootie and 6 others like this.
    You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.

I thought this was funny, from Hannah:

Hannah Shapiro‏ Verified account @HannahLilNessen 6m6 minutes ago

Devon opens up his #Survivor advantage: Inside is a tiny red turtleneck & the words, "Miss you boo".
    waywyrd, KTinCT and Helenmaco2 like this.

I don't think I could dislike Joe any more than I do right now. He made his own drama, threw Desi under the bus, then like a major first-class jerk he presents his idol to Jeff and toys with the thought of maybe using it to save Desi, then doesn't. What a tool!!! Why even mention possibly playing the idol for someone else? Was it just to taunt her and rub it in her face?
    Arielflies, kev89 and navybelle like this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

Alan was so entertaining im sad to see him go this soon
    kev89 likes this.

RIP Alan, destroyer of power couples, he didn't even get the chance to screw with Cole and Jessica I actually found him fairly likeable this week, and I am disappointed that they went after him over Ashley, both because it sucks that both parts of the original power couple he challenged (JP & Ashley) outlasted him and because he was the more entertaining character. Of course, I also would have loved to see Joe with an egg on his face with him or Desi going after misplaying that idol. As much as I don't care for him, have to give Joe credit though, he read Allen and Ashley perfectly. I may have underestimated him, I still don't have him anywhere near the level of Tony, but as much as I hate to admit it, Joe may be a better player than I gave him credit for. And that totally sucks for Devon, for a second I was afraid the four would just gang up on him last minute as an easy vote and end his bromance with Ryan. I guess I can see Jessica's logic, she probably figured he'd be a swing vote or target, and I doubt she'd want to screw over her fellow Healers.

Speaking of Jessica, ugh, like one of the worst possible people to find that advantage. And so on this episode of Bachelor: Survivor Edition, Cole upset Jessica by spilling the beans on her secret advantage. Will their relationship survive? I love how angry Dr. Mike got when he found out Lauren knew, come on Dr. Mike, throw the lovebirds to the curb and link up with Lauren and Ben...with Allen gone, you're our only hope

Glad to see Ryan had the chance to make his in with Chrissy over the super idol. I've got a good feeling about these two. We finally hear from Roark, and looks like she's about to get thrown under the bus. It will be interesting to see if Chrissy will tell the truth when she tells JP about Roark trying to start an all girl alliance. Either way, she's in the total opposite position of Devon. Ryan has voted with and gotten close with Ali through their experiences on the struggling Hustlers tribe, JP will probably want to stick with Chrissy the same way Ashley and Alan stuck together, and with that Ryan-Chrissy bridge, Roark is the easy target.

I second navybelle's point about there being no second place in the reward challenge. I wouldn't have minded it so much this week in a separate reward challenge, but I also found it kind of silly to have a second place reward in those combined reward/immunity challenges. I just want Jeff to say "You want a reward for second place? Your reward is not going to tribal council" I mean, that should be enough, reserve the reward for the team that comes in first. Not holding my breath, but I'm hoping we might see this trend continue for as long as there are three tribes. I also kind of liked that they kept three tribes as opposed to going down to two like they usually do, it's nice that the tribes are still fairly small...harder for any one castaway to hide. Not sure if I liked the vote steal advantage though. I'm wondering if there will be idols hidden at all three camps next week, I'm still surprised that only one has been found so far.
    Punkin, KTinCT, Cootie and 3 others like this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MReid View Post
    Alan was so entertaining im sad to see him go this soon
    Funnily enough, me too!
    It was a good TC! I thought Devon had an advantage, and while I explained that to my husband, he didn't.

I like a couple of people on each tribe, and none of them are named Joe!
    Cootie and kev89 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast