+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: 10/11 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers Episode 3 *West Coast Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: 10/11 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers Episode 3 *West Coast Spoilers

Not only that, but his tribemate specifically told him that she would eat it. He paid her dust and threw the piece(s) away.
    kev89 likes this.

Re: 10/11 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers Episode 3 *West Coast Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by MsFaninNJ View Post
    Not only that, but his tribemate specifically told him that she would eat it. He paid her dust and threw the piece(s) away.
    they need to scold him like a little kid "You can throw your potatoes if you like, but you're not getting more food if you get hungry later."
    kev89, MsFaninNJ and allornothing like this.
    Pools I'm running: Survivor: (Due Oct 4)
    Pool History:
    Masterchef 5: Cutting Board Game Hunters: Second to Last
    Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - 200k DNA - Pool Winner; Kaoh Rong - Fourth Place
    Hell's Kitchen 7 - The Boulevard of Frozen Dreams - Wooden Pitchfork

I'll bet Team #2 ate the eggs, and Team #1 held onto their chickens, which will now largely go to a new group of people. It's why you should always eat rewards like that as soon as possible, provided none of them were named Mark.
    MsFaninNJ and allornothing like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I'll bet Team #2 ate the eggs, and Team #1 held onto their chickens, which will now largely go to a new group of people. It's why you should always eat rewards like that as soon as possible, provided none of them were named Mark.
    . The Hunahpu team in San juan Del Sur accidentally stumbled on the brilliant strategy of gorging themselves on rice, and having a 50-50 chance of avoiding consequences because of the swap. It paid off in their challenge performance- they won all pre-swap immunities except one that a tribe member purposely threw.
    MsFaninNJ likes this.
    Pools I'm running: Survivor: (Due Oct 4)
    Pool History:
    Masterchef 5: Cutting Board Game Hunters: Second to Last
    Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - 200k DNA - Pool Winner; Kaoh Rong - Fourth Place
    Hell's Kitchen 7 - The Boulevard of Frozen Dreams - Wooden Pitchfork

Patrick was an idiot and totally self unaware how he came across to people. He spoke how he thought people wanted to, but even in his confessionals said he didn't care. He does not have his pulse on the social aspect of the game.

Joe is an idiot to throw away food. Have it cooked more, don't toss limited resources into the sand.
    kev89, MsFaninNJ and allornothing like this.
    No goat killers on my island.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Have it cooked more...
    Yeah, I don't understand why he just didn't put his part/rations back in the pan to cook more. OR...just suck it up and eat it. I guess he was playing to the camera?
    kev89 likes this.

Another great episode.

All my favorite players stayed safe. Between Patrick and Lauren, prefer Patrick to go, but neither were a favorite, so didn't care that much. Love the other 3, so hope they made a good choice.
    kev89 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456