+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: 10/11 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers Episode 3 *West Coast Spoilers

Re: 10/11 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers Episode 3 *West Coast Spoilers

Well, that was a nice blindside, I really thought it was Lauren. They probably made the right call. Patrick's biggest strength was his physical prowess, but his boneheaded stubborn attitude very well may have cost them the challenge. Lauren's no Simone either, while she may not be as strong as Patrick, she at least appears to be physically competent and strikes me as someone who works hard around camp. There is a certain irony in that the Hustlers voted out their two weakest players right before a tribe swap, but even so Lauren does strike me as a fairly loyal person and a good vote to have. Patrick did seem very loyal to Ali as well, but his big mouth and lack of teamwork made him a big liability, especially when you still want strong players in the game. Keep an eye on the four Hustlers left, I have a feeling they may go far together. Ali's a very thoughtful player, Lauren is the loyal soldier, Devon is strong and appears to have a solid head on his shoulders, and Ryan is very socially crafty and has that in with Chrissy since he gave her the super idol...they are a dangerous combination. Their challenge performance hasn't reflected that, but there's been enough cracks and boneheaded moves on both of the other tribes that I have a feeling about these four.

For such a dominant team, there sure is a lot of stupid on the Healers tribe So, Joe decides to base his entire game on throwing Mike under the bus, making the others think he has an idol. Then of course he needs Cole's help finding the idol apparently forgetting he's spent his whole game poisoning the reputation of anyone who has an idol, while Cole himself isn't smart enough to throw Joe on the wrong path and helps him find it. Then Cole and Jessica decide it's a good idea to go fishing together everyday and get all lovebirds with each other, throw a bigger target on your backs, why don't you? Meanwhile, Joe's whining about his tribemate's cooking, and Cole decides to tell everyone about their genius plan to vote out Joe before the challenge. I've wanted Mike to turn the tables on Joe from the start and take him out, and don't get me wrong I still want him out, but at this point I'm not sure if I want Joe, Cole or Jessica to go first But hey, good for Mike, he didn't even have to do anything and the target's off his back

Then there's the Heroes, who were able to deny the Healers a perfect run of first in every challenge at this phase thanks only to their blunder with forgetting that block. Alan really should thank Ashley this week. It appeared that Ben and Chrissy were leaning towards voting Alan out, then Ashley just had to gush about how amazing a fisherman JP is, which just got Ben to train his focus back on the power couple It's amazing how a player so incompetent in so many aspects of the game, including camp life (him trying to cut a coconut) and social (his strip search of JP in the premiere) could so successfully destroy the games of not one, but two competitors. Can Alan please be on the same tribe as Cole and Jessica next week? Pretty please? I want to see him destroy that power couple too. If he can successfully dismantle the Bachelor Fantasy Dates (thanks Midol) show we've got going here, Alan will be the true hero this season

It honestly feels like they're swapping tribes a bit earlier than usual this season. I'm honestly kind of disappointed, I think the stronger and more cohesive Hustlers tribe would have won the next challenge or two. Oh well. I'm still surprised that only one idol has been found so far, not that I'm terribly disappointed. We're due for a break from all the crazy idol play
    babyfat101, navybelle and Midol like this.

Re: 10/11 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers Episode 3 *West Coast Spoilers

Ok, what does Lauren have against redheads? First sheís never met one she can trust and now she says they canít lie. As a redhead, Iím offended.
    "All right, my turn." -Zach, BB16

Quote Originally Posted by kev89 View Post
    It honestly feels like they're swapping tribes a bit earlier than usual this season.
    That is correct; normally they shuffle in episode 5, but this time it's in episode 4.

I cringed hard when Joe threw away the potato slice. It may be just a little thing, but that chip is no small matter when they're getting about 200 calories a day, and can't get starch from plants or animals.
    dagwood, beerbelly, kev89 and 3 others like this.
    Pools I'm running: Survivor: (Due Oct 4)
    Pool History:
    Masterchef 5: Cutting Board Game Hunters: Second to Last
    Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - 200k DNA - Pool Winner; Kaoh Rong - Fourth Place
    Hell's Kitchen 7 - The Boulevard of Frozen Dreams - Wooden Pitchfork

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I'm glad there is a mix up next week, certain players are far too comfortable . I was fine with pouty Patrick going, what a sore loser...
    I think Cole should go careful, Jessica likes him, but now she's thinking for him.I like Cole and I like Jessica. I also like JP and Ashley? ( is she the one with the crush on him?)
    I found the background music really LOUD tonight, it bugged me, why do we need it?
    I feel like every week were just on the edge of something big, and it doesn't happen. Something is missing this season for me..
    kev89 and PeekingDuck like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fanatic

Was Alan using the wrong side of the knife in trying to open the coconut? Either that or the blade is dull.
    kev89 likes this.

Guy on the hustlers tribe looks a lot like James Franco.
    Sk8Leigh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I feel like every week were just on the edge of something big, and it doesn't happen. Something is missing this season for me..
    Agreed. I feel like there is the potential for some big moves and epic moments with this cast, but as of right now it's just potential. While the editors have done a fairly good job creating suspense, all three boots so far have been unanimous. Hopefully the tribe swap will lead to more interesting tribal councils. Otherwise, I fear Chrissy declining to use her superidol as Katrina was voted out unanimously in the premiere may ultimately serve as foreshadowing of a disappointing season
    Silver18 and Fanny Mare like this.

There goes Patrick's smile.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kev89 View Post
    Agreed. I feel like there is the potential for some big moves and epic moments with this cast, but as of right now it's just potential. While the editors have done a fairly good job creating suspense, all three boots so far have been unanimous. Hopefully the tribe swap will lead to more interesting tribal councils. Otherwise, I fear Chrissy declining to use her superidol as Katrina was voted out unanimously in the premiere may ultimately serve as foreshadowing of a disappointing season
    Exactly! They have been unanimous. Thanks kev..
    kev89 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101 View Post
    Was Alan using the wrong side of the knife in trying to open the coconut? Either that or the blade is dull.
    He was trying to slice against the grain, you could see the blade just slipping every time he tried to cut. The blade may also be dull - but he's lucky to not have hurt himself IMO.

I think you can easily cut the fruit that way - but the husk needs to be split vertically.

*coconut expert from Canada*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast