+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: 10/4 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers Episode 2 *West Coast Spoilers*

FORT Fanatic

Re: 10/4 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers Episode 2 *West Coast Spoilers*

Just realized the new season is on and watched the first 2 eppies yesterday. Re who they voted off, reminds me of the Conspiracy Theorists view of who gets voted off first are: oldest people, women and Asians. And in this case, The Old Lady [oldest on the show] is a whopping 46 yo.

** Sorry if this was discussed in last week's epi thread...which I haven't read yet. **

FORT Fanatic

Re: 10/4 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers Episode 2 *West Coast Spoilers*

A couple quotes from Simone about Patrick:

“He would get up in the middle of the night and scream and howl. He loved the cameras. You just saw a snippet of it. That wasn’t even the tip of the iceberg.”

"Wow. The loudest person I have ever met in my life."

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101 View Post

“He would get up in the middle of the night and scream and howl. He loved the cameras. You just saw a snippet of it. That wasn’t even the tip of the iceberg.”

I thought maybe they were giving him an "annoying guy edit" - like threw all the worst together in one run. But looks like the opposite. I'm surprised others weren't as annoyed as Lauren. Or maybe they were but trying to create as if there is drama between the two rather than everyone annoyed at him.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by allornothing View Post
    I thought maybe they were giving him an "annoying guy edit" - like threw all the worst together in one run. But looks like the opposite. I'm surprised others weren't as annoyed as Lauren. Or maybe they were but trying to create as if there is drama between the two rather than everyone annoyed at him.
    I thought the same as you, but if he is getting up in the middle of the night and upsetting people, punt him!
    allornothing likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101 View Post

. Hate to say it, but simone must've had a truly terrible social game if they kept that over her.
    babyfat101, kev89 and allornothing like this.
    Pools I'm running: Survivor: (Due Oct 4)
    Pool History:
    Masterchef 5: Cutting Board Game Hunters: Second to Last
    Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - 200k DNA - Pool Winner; Kaoh Rong - Fourth Place
    Hell's Kitchen 7 - The Boulevard of Frozen Dreams - Wooden Pitchfork

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456