+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: 10/4 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers Episode 2 *West Coast Spoilers*

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: 10/4 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers Episode 2 *West Coast Spoilers*

I really like Cole. Why oh why did he help Joe to get that idol. I would have said, yeah it's by that raft! Then looked for it myself!
    I'm glad it was Simone that went, her comment about no AC, and her knee high boots,no, just no
    Laurens a bundle of laughs isn't she?
    I suspect they edited Patrick and his laugh over a few days, still I'd rather be around him, than Lauren. Ryan seems pretty steady, I don't mind him..
    It was also smart of Cole to go back at take the clue off the tree! Joe wouldn't have thought of that..
    Alan wasn't so cray cray this week, he does have a great body..
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 10-04-2017 at 11:59 PM.
    kev89 and scoot13 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Re: 10/4 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers Episode 2 *West Coast Spoilers*

Did people not watch Survivor before.

Why did that wilderness therapy guy help Joe? Stupid!

I think some people like Joe and Alan are playing waaaay too hard too soon in the game.
    kev89 likes this.
    No goat killers on my island.

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8Leigh View Post
    I was so close! She was next to the last on my list.
    Me, too!!! I thought the heroes would lose one more before someone else. But I had Simone second to last on mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Did people not watch Survivor before.

Why did that wilderness therapy guy help Joe? Stupid!

I think some people like Joe and Alan are playing waaaay too hard too soon in the game.
    Well, he is in the helping profession.
    RBmumsie and MsFaninNJ like this.

He probably saw what happened to Mike and didn't want to get interrogated too. If you tell him to look at the raft, and then later he sees you poking around a completely different place, that's going to look awfully suspicious.

It's sort of like Judd from survivor: Guatemala, who got an idol clue telling him to look in a tree. He tells his tribemates, extremely unconvincingly, that the idol is "definitely, by far on the ground." Not only does no one believe him, but Gary sees him looking in the trees, so he starts looking in the trees as well, and lo and behold, he finds it.
    Last edited by Badseed; 10-05-2017 at 10:51 AM.
    kev89 and allornothing like this.
    Pools I'm running: Survivor: (Due Oct 4)
    Pool History:
    Masterchef 5: Cutting Board Game Hunters: Second to Last
    Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - 200k DNA - Pool Winner; Kaoh Rong - Fourth Place
    Hell's Kitchen 7 - The Boulevard of Frozen Dreams - Wooden Pitchfork

I, too, like to see different tribes lose.

I was ok with Simone going home. I think she was higher on my pool list but that's ok. Trying to see how annoying Patrick truly is or is Lauren just super sensitive. I am a big E and like funny people, so I might have a higher tolerance for Patrick and not sure if he just got the "idiot" edit to make it as if Lauren has a point so we might think it's Patrick going home.

I felt like Simone was going home most of the episode, but even by the end I began to question . . . well, maybe it will be Patrick, no surely it'll be Simone, but maybe not. . .

Plus, I like there are cracks in tribes, so when merges happen we can have a mix up.

Overall, I agree with whoever said that I have quite a few early favorites and no one I really dislike yet. Good start to the season!
    kev89 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MReid View Post
    Is Alan crazy or a genius ?
    I vote crazy!
    Sk8Leigh and JosephD like this.
    No one should have to dance backwards for all of their life.

I actually still like Lauren. I think she's used to a tough, solitary type of profession, so she does suffer tools gladly. And, Patrick IS annoying!
    Sk8Leigh, babyfat101 and MsFaninNJ like this.
    No one should have to dance backwards for all of their life.

FORT Fanatic

As a woman older than Lauren, I am totally with her in being annoyed by a goofy, LOUD, ADHD 12 yo boy who's always "on". Ugh.
    Sk8Leigh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101 View Post
    As a woman older than Lauren, I am totally with her in being annoyed by a goofy, LOUD, ADHD 12 yo boy who's always "on". Ugh.
    I second that, and also add: OMG, I just realized that I'm older than Lauren, too!
    babyfat101 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast