+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: 10/4 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers Episode 2 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 10/4 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers Episode 2 *West Coast Spoilers*

Simone was voted out. I wish it was Lauren instead

Re: 10/4 Survivor 35 Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers Episode 2 *West Coast Spoilers*

The facial expressions always give away the votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceno View Post
    Simone: "The struggle is real."
    I guess she can take that struggle on home.
    Rabid Dingo and kev89 like this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by MReid View Post
    Ryan is literally a legend
    What? Why? I must have missed something!
    Damn you Big Brother for sucking me back in...!

Simone was boring... I'm not upset by this boot.
    Damn you Big Brother for sucking me back in...!

Quote Originally Posted by Dukie View Post
    Simone was boring... I'm not upset by this boot.
    Me either. I just checked my team and she was on the bottom. Yahoo!!!

Sorry Simone if you are reading this.
    Dukie and kev89 like this.
    Will you accept my Frankie & Lost in Space Debbie hair violin playing Mirror-ball dancing Indian giver rose from an always a bridesmaid egotistical Big Brother repeat loser who got beat by a pan-banging meatball ?

I was so close! She was next to the last on my list.
    ilja likes this.

Kudos to the editors, I really had no idea whether it would be Simone or Patrick. At this point, they probably made the right choice, though of course I'm biased since I picked her to go next in my pool Ali was right that Simone could have been a good, loyal goat to string along, but her performance in the challenge compared to Patrick's made the decision more clear at this very early stage of the game. I actually found Patrick funny, but I probably wouldn't feel that way if I had to live with him 24/7 in the wilderness As I mentioned last week, while we did see a fair amount of them, I wasn't quite sure what to make of Patrick or Ali. We have a much better picture now. I'm liking Ali, she's a very smart player, and I'm loving that she appears to have linked up with the true power couple, Ryan and Devon Patrick on the other hand is a huge goofball, which can be entertaining for us, not so much for his fellow castaways. While his personality is unpredictable, he did appear to be very loyal to Ali. He might be useful to her in the same sense Simone could have been after all. He could even be a useful shield for her come the merge due to both his personality and strength. Or maybe not if he's picking fights with Lauren.

Say what you will about Alan, but his plan actually worked...both Ben and Chrissy have lost their trust in Ashley and JP Of course his plan still backfired, as they don't trust him at all either I'm liking Chrissy even more, she's a solid player. I don't think any of us thought of the possibility of her using the now powerless super idol to trick others. Ben seems pretty solid too, I was worried Alan would drag him down, but Chrissy has offered him an escape hatch, especially if they link up with Ryan and Devon down the road.

Amazing comeback from the Healers in the immunity challenge. Of course their early struggles prove they are not invincible, but they've come in first every challenge so far. They already had fire already made for them last week, and now they have the big fishing kit...easily the strongest tribe at this point. Oh Joe, I was actually starting to kind of like you this week. Last week he was the Tony who was voted out second last season, but tonight he was more like the Tony who won. He was much gentler with his nemesis Mike and that was smart using Cole to find the idol. But, he may be in trouble after all if Cole and Jessica turn on him. If word continues to spread, that could ruin all his efforts to make Mike look like the big threat. Speaking of which, Mike's social game seems to be going well. As I said last week, don't write him off just yet. Every immunity they win is more time for Mike to make those social connections. Cole impressed me with his memory, he knew exactly what that symbol meant on the clue. Another power couple? Cole and Jessica don't know Alan doesn't like power couples...kind of makes me hope that Alan, Cole, and Jessica eventually end up on the same tribe, just to see if he'll ruin this power couple too

So, my crazy theory about the idols being replaced by one of those super idols every week proved to be wrong, bummer. I think that could have shaken things up. The tree clue was pretty cool though, I'll give them credit they've gotten creative with the clues the past few seasons. Kind of surprised that no one on either of the other tribes found an idol yet, maybe they are doing a better job of hiding them and the clues.

I like how this season has a Continential Asia theme as contrast to the Melanesian theme of the prior two. It feels like a different place even though they're still in Fiji. Hate to be crude, but it seems like the aquadump is the harbinger of doom; three seasons ago Darnell was vocal about it and he became the first boot.
    Pools I'm running: Survivor: (Due Oct 4)
    Pool History:
    Masterchef 5: Cutting Board Game Hunters: Second to Last
    Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - 200k DNA - Pool Winner; Kaoh Rong - Fourth Place
    Hell's Kitchen 7 - The Boulevard of Frozen Dreams - Wooden Pitchfork

Patrick needs to pull back a bit. I get it that he's bored and so he wants to be the 'funny guy,' but it's too early to be getting on people's nerves. On the flip side, Lauren is totally humorless. Meh. I'm already over her.

My favorites at this point are: JP, Ben, Chrissy, Ryan, Devon and Ali....although I've got my eye on Mike. Something tells me that if he manages to stay under the radar, he's going to be one of my favorites as well. All-in-all, I don't totally despise anybody yet, and so I guess that's a good thing.

I'm with Kev89. I couldn't tell by the edit if it was going to be Simone or Patrick going home. Of those two, I'm glad it was Simone.

I already can't wait for the merge. I want to see some of these people pair up and work with (or against) some of the others. I don't care for this 3H separation.
    kev89 and Silver18 like this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast