+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Survivor 35 Pool Thread

Re: Survivor 35 Pool Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    Ummmm...am I reading something wrong? I think you are in 3rd place. I am in first. I'm sure I won't stay there, I'm horrible in these pools . I don't ever recall being first before!
    LOL.... see! I told ya it wouldn't last very long.

Seriously, though, you're right. The "Fort Totals" spreadsheet as well as the "Correct Boot Order" line at the bottom of the Team Progress chart and the "Out This Week" / "Out A Prior Week" items were not there when I first looked at the scores. I don't know if she was editing them at the time, or if they just didn't load for some reason, but all of that stuff is showing up now and they weren't before.
    Photobabe likes this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

Quote Originally Posted by JosephD View Post
    LOL.... see! I told ya it wouldn't last very long.

Seriously, though, you're right. The "Fort Totals" spreadsheet as well as the "Correct Boot Order" line at the bottom of the Team Progress chart and the "Out This Week" / "Out A Prior Week" items were not there when I first looked at the scores. I don't know if she was editing them at the time, or if they just didn't load for some reason, but all of that stuff is showing up now and they weren't before.
    I don't recall doing any edits after the fact. Those features you mentioned weren't there in last week's images, so maybe that's what you're observing. Or it could just have been Imgur acting up.
    Pools I'm running: Survivor: (Due Oct 4)
    Pool History:
    Masterchef 5: Cutting Board Game Hunters: Second to Last
    Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - 200k DNA - Pool Winner; Kaoh Rong - Fourth Place
    Hell's Kitchen 7 - The Boulevard of Frozen Dreams - Wooden Pitchfork

Quote Originally Posted by Badseed View Post
    I don't recall doing any edits after the fact. Those features you mentioned weren't there in last week's images, so maybe that's what you're observing. Or it could just have been Imgur acting up.
    No, it was definitely this week's because the nerdy side of me checked it multiple times. And besides, Patrick was in it. What's 'Imgur'?
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

It's the image-hosting site that I upload my tables to.
    Pool History:

Quote Originally Posted by tetrimble View Post
    *melodious Jefferson's theme* Well, I'm moving on up.....
    Ha! That's exactly what I was singing! I went the bottom half to the top half with a 7 place jump! Whoop! That is the triumph I will hold onto as I perform somewhere between mediocre and dismal for the rest of the season. lol
    tetrimble likes this.

Welcome to week 3 of scoring, and the word of the week is a hero word: Improvise. All professions that meet Jeff's contrived definition of "hero" are faced with situations where everything goes sideways, and you have to make a new plan on the fly, or improvise. It's not unlike the improvisation required when you get swapped into new tribes and have to immediately do a challenge.

Socring this week, one person had Alan as their captain, so they'll be taking a hit, but don't worry you have plenty of chances to recover, because your captain gets replaced by whoever was in position 2. Several people picked up the last player out bonus, you can refer to the Team Progress to see whom you want to go home next to get a bonus next week. Staying at the bottom is RiNGO who managed to score negative this week.

Last edited by Badseed; 10-19-2017 at 07:41 PM.
    Pool History:

Whoop whoop! Look at me this week!

Welcome back to another week of scoring. The word of the week is a healer word, Cerebellum. That's the part of your brain involved with motor skills, especially related to coordination - things like pushing a ball up a hill with your head, or controlling a pulley system while balancing on a balance beam. Some people were clearly taking theirs for granted this week..

So for the scores this week, we've got more movement, and a very tight game, everyone still in there with a chance. Notable players are me for scoring negative, and Terimble, who's the first to get consecutive "lowest player out" bonuses. Let's see how long that streak goes.

Cootie likes this.
    Pool History:

Wow, my Hatchlings had a good week!

And things go from bad to even worse for my Scoundrels...only ahead of RiNGO now What screwed me up this week was having three of my five team members on the tribe that lost. To make matters even worse, Ryan did the best of me of those three getting me a whooping zero points...Roark and Chrissy both lost me points On the positive side, I did get solid points from Devon, and while Dr. Mike cost me sitting out the immunity challenge, he made up for it by finding the idol.

Thankfully this is one of those pools where we rank the whole cast, or I'd be in bigger trouble. So now Jessica moves on up to replace Roark. Not sure how I feel, she's had some good and bewildering moments when it comes to strategy. One potential positive is that she hasn't been on a tribe that lost immunity yet, if that holds then she'll earn me some points there at least. Down, but not quite out. Kind of wishing I made Dr. Mike my captain instead of Ryan though, you know what they say about hindsight
    Badseed likes this.

+ Reply to Thread