+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: Survivor 35 Pool Thread

Re: Survivor 35 Pool Thread

Hey Badseed, I have a quick question. We have several more weeks to go, but as far as the winner and runner-ups, are those points assigned based on the teams at that given moment? Or just on our original picks? If your captain wins, do they still get double points?

Inquiring minds....

Yeah, the last episode will count like any other, so your points are based on the team you have at that moment.
    Pools I'm running: Survivor: (Due Oct 4)
    Pool History:
    Masterchef 5: Cutting Board Game Hunters: Second to Last
    Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - 200k DNA - Pool Winner; Kaoh Rong - Fourth Place
    Hell's Kitchen 7 - The Boulevard of Frozen Dreams - Wooden Pitchfork

Quote Originally Posted by Badseed View Post
    Yeah, the last episode will count like any other, so your points are based on the team you have at that moment.
    Well dang, I'll never be able to catch up. Oh well, at least I'm in the middle of the pack for a change.

Thanks for the answer.

I donít know about that - not many people have Ryan as captain, and your boot order is rather unique, so those are opportunities for points that you get almost exclusively.
    Pool History:

Quote Originally Posted by Badseed View Post
    I donít know about that - not many people have Ryan as captain, and your boot order is rather unique, so those are opportunities for points that you get almost exclusively.
    Iím not complaining. I just needed to have picked a stronger physical captain who couldíve earned me more points early on. A lot of teams are approaching many of the same members now, so less likely for me to catch up if my captain remains for awhile.

But this is the first time Iíve gone this far in a pool with all of my original picks still in and Iím not in the bottom three (so far...lol).

Welcome back to week 8, where the word of the week is a healer word(s); Doctor Who, the healer of the universe, and a time traveler, which is appropriate because this week felt like we'd traveled back in time to last season. In addition to at least two utterances of "Game Changers" we had a feast that came with an invoice, an advantage for the person who sat out the reward challenge, and an extra-vote twist.

Some major movement this week, and RiNGO is back on the bottom so all is right. We've got a tie for first place now, so this is truly anyone's game.

scoot13 and allornothing like this.
    Pool History:

Way to go Ryan, one week after regretting making him captain he went and showed me. Best week so far for me, with Ryan, Devon, Chrissy, and newcomer Lauren all scoring for me Despite that strong showing, I was probably right about it being too late...still in second to last place as MReid moved ahead of me, but at least we're both far ahead of RiNGO.
    Cootie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread