+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Roark Luskin - Survivor 35 Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers

  1. #11
    Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    45,008

    Re: Roark Luskin - Survivor 35 Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers

    Quote Originally Posted by kev89 View Post
    Wait, there's someone named Roark this season? You can tell she had no impact on me during the premiere, but I definitely would have remembered her just for her name if it was mentioned at all. One of the pitchers on my favorite baseball team (the Washington Nationals) is Tanner Roark, so despite knowing next to nothing about her, I feel like I have to root for her
    Your first sentence made me laugh, I had no clue there was anyone by that name..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  2. #12
    FORT Fogey RBmumsie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Just south of Hollywood
    Posts
    1,736

    Re: Roark Luskin - Survivor 35 Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers

    I just finished episode 2, and STILL didn't know she was a contestant!
    babyfat101 and JosephD like this.
    No one should have to dance backwards for all of their life.

  3. #13
    "...Meta-Foric-Cally!" Kocky_Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    6,254

    Re: Roark Luskin - Survivor 35 Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers

    It would have been cool if she could have said "Welcome to Fantasy Island!"
    CupidGuest likes this.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

  4. #14
    Captain 'Merica kev89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,112

    Re: Roark Luskin - Survivor 35 Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers

    Quote Originally Posted by tetrimble View Post
    YES, YES, YES!!!!

    Been waiting long enough and we've got the right guys to do it!!
    How about tonight's game!? I wasn't happy about last night, and tonight was looking bad, but once Lind came up... Loved that it was Harper who tied it up, and Zimmerman the original face of the franchise hit the go ahead homer. Still a tough series ahead, but with it tied up and Max starting Monday in Chicago, I'm feeling MUCH better about our chances!!!

  5. #15
    Premium Member dagwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    salt lake city ut
    Age
    46
    Posts
    19,108

    Re: Roark Luskin - Survivor 35 Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers

    Quote Originally Posted by kev89 View Post
    How about tonight's game!? I wasn't happy about last night, and tonight was looking bad, but once Lind came up... Loved that it was Harper who tied it up, and Zimmerman the original face of the franchise hit the go ahead homer. Still a tough series ahead, but with it tied up and Max starting Monday in Chicago, I'm feeling MUCH better about our chances!!!
    Not gonna happen. Cubs are going to take it.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

    #oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

  6. #16
    Captain 'Merica kev89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,112

    Re: Roark Luskin - Survivor 35 Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers

    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    Not gonna happen. Cubs are going to take it.
    We'll see, I think Max Scherzer might have something to say about that

  7. #17
    Premium Member dagwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    salt lake city ut
    Age
    46
    Posts
    19,108

    Re: Roark Luskin - Survivor 35 Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers

    Quote Originally Posted by kev89 View Post
    We'll see, I think Max Scherzer might have something to say about that
    Guess we told him

    Pretty good for having hammie issues.

    Back to the thread...I have no memory of this one. Either she is going to quietly go away or she may make an amazing come from behind and win.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

    #oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

  8. #18
    Captain 'Merica kev89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,112

    Re: Roark Luskin - Survivor 35 Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers

    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    Guess we told him

    Pretty good for having hammie issues.

    Back to the thread...I have no memory of this one. Either she is going to quietly go away or she may make an amazing come from behind and win.
    Yes y'all did, but Mr. Strasburg and this kid Michael Taylor weren't quite done yet

    It all comes down to tomorrow. Either way, this has been one hell of a series between two quality teams. Whichever team comes out on top tomorrow will have earned it.
    dagwood likes this.

  9. #19
    Premium Member dagwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    salt lake city ut
    Age
    46
    Posts
    19,108

    Re: Roark Luskin - Survivor 35 Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers

    Quote Originally Posted by kev89 View Post
    Yes y'all did, but Mr. Strasburg and this kid Michael Taylor weren't quite done yet

    It all comes down to tomorrow. Either way, this has been one hell of a series between two quality teams. Whichever team comes out on top tomorrow will have earned it.
    Agreed.
    kev89 likes this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

    #oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

  10. #20
    FORT Fogey tetrimble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    1,056

    Re: Roark Luskin - Survivor 35 Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers

    Quote Originally Posted by kev89 View Post
    How about tonight's game!? I wasn't happy about last night, and tonight was looking bad, but once Lind came up... Loved that it was Harper who tied it up, and Zimmerman the original face of the franchise hit the go ahead homer. Still a tough series ahead, but with it tied up and Max starting Monday in Chicago, I'm feeling MUCH better about our chances!!!
    Wearing my Nat's shirt right now....already for Game 5!!!! Let's do it!!!
    kev89 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.