+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Memorable Survivor Quotes

dfleming2
    "Your corporate world ideas won't work out here" - Sue Hawk to Rich on day one of S1 (not exact quote... but close enough)

billyflynn
    Darrah on getting voted out: "Well that sucks."

getreal
    I don't know the words, but I believe it was in S2 that a princess went on a reward with an older guy, and they feasted -- leaving much food behind. When they returned to the tribe and everybody was expecting them to have smuggled some goodies back to share with them, she pulled a used breathmint out of her mouth and offered it to the other 7 people to share.

And another classic quote was between Jonny Fairplay and his wrestlin' buddy on learning about his gramma: "How's grandma?" "Dude ... she's dead!"

scooberoo
    Quote Originally Posted by getreal
    I don't know the words, but I believe it was in S2 that a princess went on a reward with an older guy, and they feasted -- leaving much food behind. When they returned to the tribe and everybody was expecting them to have smuggled some goodies back to share with them, she pulled a used breathmint out of her mouth and offered it to the other 7 people to share.
    That was Neleh (and Paschal's the old guy). That was one of the most memorable moments from the season, I was cracking up!

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    "Does anyone want my mint?"

masashi
    *bump*

Well, I just changed my Signature line, posting this quote, but bumping up this thread for newer/funny quotes

"Stupid, Stupid People, Let me say it again, Stupid people, stupid players" - Shi Ann

As much as i love this girl, pretty stupid of her as well

Other quotes?

masashi
    Oh..another quote

Jenna "She opens her mouth and I feel like putting a gun in mine. "

PLease Shi ANn... talk some more! buahaha...

Frostelized
    AHAHAHA... I LOVED that Shii Ann quote, Mashashi!! XD XD

I recorded the episode so I could watch Tru Calling, so I was able to get her exact quote:

"Should have been cutting deals with me before my immunity win, now that I have my immunity win, I know that Alicia's head is on the chopping block, Rob Mariano's head's on the chopping block, and so is Rupert's. Stupid people. *scoffs* STUPID PEOPLE. *pause* Let me just say that again, STUPID PLAYERS!" - Shii Ann

XD XD XD XD XD !!!!!!!!

Going back to the first episode of ASS:

"I don't think she'll screw me"
    -Rob (about Amber)

Every single "Arrrggghh" from Rupert in "Pirate Survivor"
    No one should have to dance backwards for all of their life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast