+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: 5/17 Survivor 34 Game Changers Episode 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: 5/17 Survivor 34 Game Changers Episode 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Naw...she was always hungry and wanted fish NOW!
    Exactly! then she was going to vote him out!!
    jeanne likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by xtremist View Post
    With Sarah having the legacy advantage, Tai and Troyzan having three idols between them and Brad Culpeper being a challenge threat, it's hard to see Cirie surviving the next vote. If Cirie can somehow crawl out of this one, I'll be MAJORLY impressed.
    With the way folks are playing this season I will not be surprised at anything.
    allornothing likes this.
    No goat killers on my island.

Even if Cirie didn't read the fine print she is the only one who goes around calling her "Officer Sarah" and I STILL think they are all forgetting that she's a cop. Trained to know who they are dealing with and Cirie's reputation precedes her. Known for one of the greatest moves ever for getting someone to turn over their idol and then voting them out, she is now known for one of the worst moves ever. Sarah saw that advantage under Michaela maybe in part of her training to be aware of her surroundings, she read Cirie correctly, she's trained to play someone's strengths and weaknesses to her benefit. It's easier to forget with her than it was with Tony because she plays up that doe eyed "what, I NEVER saw that coming" demeanor every time, and even when they realize that she's done that she STILL gets the target off of herself somehow. These people always leave someone in the game too long who they all knew they should have gotten rid of long ago.
    Brooks and kev89 like this.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

To me this has been a tough season for very good players. All of them have played the game before and all of them have probably read volumes on how they each played their season. They know strengths and weaknesses.

The challenges have been rough and the rewards few and far between. I have noticed that there is not as much weight loss as in the early seasons of Survivor. I think those that played hard way back in the beginning might have had some problems so the later seasons are provided with a bit more rice and fruit from the trees. At least something.

Each week everyone of those good players is on the chopping block. The majority just picks which one.

It's a dog eat dog season. I have loved every single week of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Women can never seem to work together on this show. I still remember the guy who played with 6 or 7 women and he was always the one set to go, but he ended up winning because the ladies couldn't stick with the plan.
    Yep, good old Chris, one of my favorite winners. What makes his story even better is that in the first immunity challenge, he blew his tribe's huge lead on a balance beam and was almost the first one voted out. But what he lacked in physical prowess he more than made up for in his strategic and social game...definitely one of the best underdogs to win this game

I have to agree with others who have been disappointed by this season. I don't think it was bad, the last tribal was pretty epic, but I do think the editing was kind of weak this season. Take that epic blindside, it seems that they had all they needed to make it one of the most memorable in Survivor history, but Michaela's name had never been brought up, as Gutmutter said, more crumbs would have been nice. It's been like that for a number of boots this season, including blindsides. Not to mention the most memorable moment of this season will probably be when Varner outed Zeke. A strong finale could push this to be one of the better seasons in the middle of my list, but I don't think it was worthy of all the hype Jeff gave it
    allornothing likes this.

Finale tonight. Woo Hoo.
    Punkin and jucamer like this.
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

Thank goodness, I'm hoping next season is better, and they are all newbies!
    -Andy Rooney-

I enjoyed this season very much. Never knew what was going to happen! Can't wait to see who takes it tonight!
    Arielflies likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I enjoyed this season very much. Never knew what was going to happen! Can't wait to see who takes it tonight!
    I have a feeling Sarah might, if she can sway the jury. It will be interesting to see the F3 though..it wasn't the best season, all my eye candy left too early!
    -Andy Rooney-

She's too good, I predict her out if they get the chance.
    Pools I'm running: Masterchef Junior:(Due March 1) Survivor:(Due March 14)
    Pool History:
    Masterchef 5: Cutting Board Game Hunters: Second to Last
    Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - 200k DNA - Pool Winner; Kaoh Rong - Fourth Place
    Hell's Kitchen 7 - The Boulevard of Frozen Dreams - Wooden Pitchfork

+ Reply to Thread