+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: 4/19 Survivor 34 Gamechangers Episode 8 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 4/19 Survivor 34 Gamechangers Episode 8 *West Coast Spoilers*

It was nice to finally see Cirie play. She's great, and she never seems to get too power-hungry and have a need to be super "in charge" all the time. She's capable of just rolling with it and quietly carrying out plans. Loved the fact that she stuck with voting for Michaela to help save Michaela, and to tell Michaela to pretend to be in the dark and stick with the fake plan. It looks like it ultimately was the Brad/Sierra group that decided to put more votes on Hali rather than Michaela. I agree that Hali shouldn't have even been cast. I wasn't impressed with her either time.

Here Zeke goes again. He's making the same mistake that he made the first time around, which was with about the same number of people left. He badly wants to be the "leader" of an alliance and tries to take charge and swing things too much too soon. Not sure what was happening when he voted for Aubry, since I thought Andrea was the main person he wanted out.

I think this is the first time somebody used the extra vote and didn't get voted out themselves, which is saying something. Debbie can be OK socially when she wants to be. When she went to everyone and told them to vote Ozzy, everyone did it. I'm not a fan of Ozzy at all. This is basically the 4th time he's tried to play the same game. He's strong at challenges and fishing, but doesn't seem to build relationships like many great players do to keep himself in the game. He continues to put too much importance on challenges and being the "provider" for the tribe.

I'm not liking Sierra much this season. She's become really cocky.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Zeke didn't learn much last time. He's making the same mistakes. Why act weaselly so soon and alienate people?
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

The last part of my tape cut off.

Last week was a nothing with the transgender hoo haa.

This week was good. I do remember power hungry Zeke being a turn off lady time
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

What I picked up or think I determined....

For those that ask why Zeke voted for Aubry....Sierra told Cirie that she was going to tell Zeke to vote out Aubry (this was when they were planning to turn on Zeke and vote him out before Debbie decided on the Ozzy blindside). Zeke did what he was told thinking he was working with the majority.

For those questioning why Cirie voted for Sierra....I think it was a message, even though she knew Sierra wasn't getting the vote. Debbie informed a lot of people about voting out Ozzy, so I personally believe Cirie was aware of it. I think she also realized it would be a 5-5 tie if she voted for Zeke (not realizing that Debbie had an extra vote). So based on the new rules that a re-vote has to be unanimous or it goes to rocks, she may have been willing to sacrifice Ozzy even though she wasn't going after him at that moment instead of run the risk of drawing rocks.

It's just a weird dynamic right now and I'm curious to see how things go. Although I've read the spoilers for the final 3, I'm curious (if the spoilers are legit) how everything comes together to get them to that FTC.
    KeepItReal and allornothing like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by allornothing View Post

Zeke is becoming the player I didn't like last season again.
    Yes, this!

I'm actually interested in hearing what these Survivor's think of Zeke after they watch his first season. Sorry, he was awful to David.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tetrimble View Post

For those that ask why Zeke voted for Aubry....Sierra told Cirie that she was going to tell Zeke to vote out Aubry (this was when they were planning to turn on Zeke and vote him out before Debbie decided on the Ozzy blindside). Zeke did what he was told thinking he was working with the majority.

For those questioning why Cirie voted for Sierra....I think it was a message, even though she knew Sierra wasn't getting the vote. Debbie informed a lot of people about voting out Ozzy, so I personally believe Cirie was aware of it. I think she also realized it would be a 5-5 tie if she voted for Zeke (not realizing that Debbie had an extra vote). So based on the new rules that a re-vote has to be unanimous or it goes to rocks, she may have been willing to sacrifice Ozzy even though she wasn't going after him at that moment instead of run the risk of drawing rocks.

It's just a weird dynamic right now and I'm curious to see how things go. Although I've read the spoilers for the final 3, I'm curious (if the spoilers are legit) how everything comes together to get them to that FTC.
    I'm not getting how it's a 5-5 tie. With 12 people left, excluding Zeke's vote it's Cirie/Andrea/Ozzy/Michaela/Aubrey/Sarah(before she flipped) vs Brad/Sierra/Troyzan/Debbie/Tai. So it would 6-5. By voting Sierra, had Sarah not flipped and Debbie did not have that extra vote, it could have gone to rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by realityfan25 View Post
    I'm not getting how it's a 5-5 tie. With 12 people left, excluding Zeke's vote it's Cirie/Andrea/Ozzy/Michaela/Aubrey/Sarah(before she flipped) vs Brad/Sierra/Troyzan/Debbie/Tai. So it would 6-5. By voting Sierra, had Sarah not flipped and Debbie did not have that extra vote, it could have gone to rocks.
    Maybe she was trying to force a vote so that people would be able to see what side everyone was on.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Culpepper stepped out of the merge feast because he said he could always eat fish. At the same time Ozzy the provider said he couldn't turn down the feast. So I wonder how successful Ozzy had been.

I don't see Debbie's vote as wasted. It was insurance.

I wasn't expecting Zeke to come clean after the merge.
    . Ozzy needs energy if he's going to do all the fishing - if anything he needs that feast more than anyone.

I'm get some deja vu here with Cirie blindsiding Ozzy and Halli the first juror.

Zeke was right to tell them, otherwise someone would whisper that he has a big sympathy card in his pocket, and that wouldn't be slimy like Varner's move because it's already out in the open - they're just revealing it sooner.
    allornothing likes this.
    Pools I'm running: Masterchef Junior:(Due March 1) Survivor:(Due March 14)
    Pool History:
    Masterchef 5: Cutting Board Game Hunters: Second to Last
    Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - 200k DNA - Pool Winner; Kaoh Rong - Fourth Place
    Hell's Kitchen 7 - The Boulevard of Frozen Dreams - Wooden Pitchfork

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by tetrimble View Post

That's what I've been wondering...

I hope the spoilers are correct. That's a final 3 I can live with.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

+ Reply to Thread