+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Arielflies

Thread: Survivor Game Changers cast revealed

Survivor Game Changers cast revealed

Survivor: Game Changers cast list and twist revealed

I'm really excited to see if Sandra can go for the hat trick, she was highly underestimated in Heroes vs Villains. Glad that Caleb gets another chance too. I feel like Ciera and Jeff have had enough chances and don't have any signs of potential - especially since the latter failed to make the jury twice. I'm questioning what Sarah, Hali, and Sierra did to change the game.

I really liked the twists in Cambodia, so I'm excited to hear that they're going that route with the twists again.
    Pools I'm running: Masterchef Junior:(Due March 1) Survivor:(Due March 14)
    Pool History:
    Masterchef 5: Cutting Board Game Hunters: Second to Last
    Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - 200k DNA - Pool Winner; Kaoh Rong - Fourth Place
    Hell's Kitchen 7 - The Boulevard of Frozen Dreams - Wooden Pitchfork

Re: Survivor Game Changers cast revealed

I liked a lot of the cast & am looking forward to this season, but still there were quite a few I thought "Who the heck is that???" And a few I wish weren't there: Cirie, Jeff, and a couple more. I am glad Sandra will be there. I'd love to see her win it again. She seems so non threatening, so never gets a target on her, while sneaking her way to a win. I'd bet they all find her a threat this time. But I'd love it if they don't.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

I would like to watch the season together with you very much, but I probably won't because of the returning players. I don't want to know what happened in previous seasons, because I'm only at the start of Season 5 (Thailand) now. Even without wanting it, I accidentally catched names of a few previous winners((. Now I know that a Sandra is one more winner.
    I'm the kindest person in the world, and if there appears someone who is kinder than me, then I will kill this person and will again be the kindest person in the world.

Watch anyway, Sabur, as the majority will be like new players to you. Then when you watch their original series, you can understand why they were chosen for this season.
    bamafan likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

The players themselves are not an issue. The details of their Survivor history are. The stories about who won/made it to the Final Four/made it to the Merge will inevitably come up. And I don't want to know this. It would be okay for me if the cast consisted only of the players from first four seasons, because these are the ones that I know well.

Okay, I'll look before I leap anyway.
    I'm the kindest person in the world, and if there appears someone who is kinder than me, then I will kill this person and will again be the kindest person in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabur View Post
    I would like to watch the season together with you very much, but I probably won't because of the returning players. I don't want to know what happened in previous seasons, because I'm only at the start of Season 5 (Thailand) now. Even without wanting it, I accidentally catched names of a few previous winners((. Now I know that a Sandra is one more winner.
    I hope you enjoy Thailand. I sure didn't. I thought it had one of the most dislikable casts in all the show. The closer to the end we got, the more dislikable they got, and not in an entertaining way. I wished I hadn't watched that season. Maybe you will have a different opinion though. I can be a judgmental little thing.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

In the pregame EW interviews, people said that Tony was freaking people out while they were in sequester waiting for the game to start. Apparently, he was walking around with a stick, and jumping out of the bushes to scare people. Also, when asked who they'd like to vote out first (note this was before they knew the tribe divisions), almost everyone said Tony or Sandra. Those two will have to come up with something to stay past their first tribal.
    Pool History:

Some more news - for this season, tied votesd will no longer have a written re-vote - instead they'll go straight to the discussion for unanimous decision phase. This will make it a lot harder to do the idol-flushing split-vote strategy.

Jeff Probst on voting change for Survivor: Game Changers
    Pool History:

+ Reply to Thread