+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By JohnnyK
  • 1 Post By feistyboy36

Thread: Survivor in the Media / General Talk

JohnnyK

Survivor in the Media / General Talk

In an attempt to keep most threads on topic, I thought I'd try to create a thread for general Survivor talk. Random thoughts about previous seasons, people, or anything else.

FORT Newbie

Re: General Survivor Talk

Since Season 22 about half of the Survivor finalists have been goats, people who had absolutely zero shot of winning against any combination of players:

Season 22- Natalie and Phillip (any of the other 16 could have been the 3rd finalist and they automatically win)
    Season 23- Albert
    Season 24- Chelsea
    Season 25- Mike, Lisa
    Season 26- Dawn, Sherri
    Season 27- Gervase, Monica
    Season 28- Kass (I count her as an unofficial finalist since this was the only recent season with no F3)
    Season 29- Missy
    Season 30- Will

That is 13 out of 27 so roughly half the finalists are goats who couldnt possibly win against anyone in the whole game, the worst players and most unlikeable people in the whole game. That is a bad trend of Survivor atleast.
    Punkin likes this.

Why is Mike from Caramoan a goat? He came back after getting burned 20 seasons ago, got some more injuries, and was overall well-liked. Granted they kept him over Abi, but I don't think that necessarily means he's a bigger goat.
    Pools I'm running: Hell's Kitchen:(Due September 30)
    Pool History:
    Master Chef 5 - Cutting Board Game Hunters - Second to Last
    Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - 200k DNA - Pool Winner; Kaoh Rong - Fourth Place
    Hell's Kitchen 7 - The Boulevard of Frozen Dreams - Wooden Pitchfork

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Badseed View Post
    Why is Mike from Caramoan a goat? He came back after getting burned 20 seasons ago, got some more injuries, and was overall well-liked. Granted they kept him over Abi, but I don't think that necessarily means he's a bigger goat.
    You mean from Phillipines. If you believe one of Mike or Lisa would have won a hypothetical F3 with Abi I guess I would take that person (whichever you believe it is) off my goat list. A goat is someone who cant win any possible F3, which all those I listed I believe are.

From what I have heard from cast interviews Skupin was not well liked by the rest of the cast at all.

FORT Newbie

Natalie T apparently doesnt think she is a goat. Claims she could have won a Grant-Phillip-Natalie Final 3 on Redemption Island, LOL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VirukEsO048

She mentions it around 1:24:00

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I found an interesting tidbit looking through my company's regular newsletter. Apparently an Agriculture employee from Bartow attended a Survivor audition in Cape Canaveral. Cool! I'm thinking about sending her an invitation to check out the Fort. I have to laugh because it's pretty obvious the person who did the write-up is not familiar with the show. Sometimes they do eat bugs on Survivor for the gross food challenge but Survivor's not really known for that.

I'd love to ask her what the audition process was like!

Current Pools: Big Brother 18
    Upcoming Pools: Dancing With the Stars 23, Project Runway 15, Survivor 33
    Yearbook Title, Spring 2016: Consummate Overachiever Who’s Most Likely Reminiscing About The Florida Keys
    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pikachuFL

Last edited by AmyKay; 06-04-2016 at 09:32 AM.
    "Alot of people when they listen, they don't listen. They hear but they don't listen to what the person is saying. " Boston Rob (Mariano)
    Thanks pikachu for the avatar!

Will you accept my Mirror-ball Sound of Silence dancing JoJo rose Cha . . . er . . . Evan as a bitter jury Idol?

+ Reply to Thread