If I went on survivor...the stuff they never think of.
After the first Survivor, wouldn't someone figure out they should:
- study up on their locale's indigenous, edible plant life
- practice and master fishing
- become an expert at starting a fire.(No longer important since they started giving it away)
- Make the macked out, Gilligan's Island style shelter we all know we would make.
- When you merge and your tribe starts getting picked off, lie your a@# off at Tribal Council about how someone in the rival tribe approached you to backstab them.
These are the things I shout at my TV during Survivor. If I were on Survivor, I would...