I hate Rupert
I hate Rupert
Ugh to Terry. He is just too alpha for me.
That's what Omegas like Shane think too.
The only Survivor I like right now is Danielle. The others don't deserve it in my opinion.
11-Do I really have to pick just one? There's soooo many! ok then...Judd
Here's my Top 5 most annoying Survivors and why... note that every one of these losers really punched my buttons:
5. Dirk (Borneo) / Vecepia (Marquesas) / Joanna (Amazon) - The overtly religious really get me going. This is "Survivor", not the PTL Club, for cryin' out loud. If I wanted to hear about anybody's faith in their personal savior, I'd make a point to get out of bed on Sunday morning and flip on the TV. Shuddup about JC already and get on with the game. PS - Don't even get me started about the freakin' Weavers from TAR - Family Edition.
4. Sean (Marquesas) - The ultimate Rebel Without a Clue. Mouthy and militant about everything. Watching someone so angry and malcontent is just no fun.
3. Roger (Amazon) - I just adore the ultra-conservative. Especially when they get all full of swagger about how powerful they are, right before they get voted off. Moron.
2. Robb (Marquesas) - Just GRATING. I swear I cringed everytime he opened his barely-intelligible trap. And I had to laugh out loud when he has this grand epiphany about how much of an a-hole he is, just minutes before being booted. I'm also convinced this man single-handedly drove the word "dude" out of style.
1. Boston Rob (Marquesas, All-Stahs, TAR) - Amber is just boring; Rob is the real menace behind the duo. So cocky, so arrogant and so full of himself... and the fact of the matter is that he hasn't WON any of these shows he's been on (although he certainly acts like he has.) In fact, in the Marquesas, he didn't even make the jury. But what put me over the edge about this idiot was when he referred to John Carroll as a "qwee-uh" and himself as the "puppet-mastuh." Puppetmaster??? Oh, right... you're Boston Rob, perfect in everything you do. (Except winning of course.) Let's get my choices for my #5 slot to pray to God that we never see Rob's puss on CBS (or any other network for that matter) again.
Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
Curt: "Can I pee first?"
Good post, CuckoosNest.
Most enjoyable: Toss up between Rupert, Tom and Terry. Love each of these guys.
Most despicable: Jonny Fairplay, Heidi and Judd. All have myopic views and nasty tiny minds. I had Judd in the office pool last time but couldn't wait until he got voted out!
About Shane: I thought he was hilarious! He is such an idiot and was played like a fish. Really enjoyed his screen time because he was such a loose cannon. Unpredictable and totally psycho but man, does he ever love his son...made for interesting television watching! He