+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132

Thread: 2/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Yeah, I miss her. I miss her take on all these reality shows, 'cause she had this ability to feel out what was real and what wasn't.

I think we should be basically merciless about these shows but I will get all "group huggy" just this once and say, "listen to your mom once in awhile, she's actually not that stupid."

FORT Fogey
    Fantasy Land
    My mom loves Survivor but I do know more about it than she does. I always point out things she missed. But yeah, our moms aren't that stupid. Hey, they had to put up with a lot when they raised us, eh?

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    San Francisco
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    But yeah, our moms aren't that stupid. Hey, they had to put up with a lot when they raised us, eh?
    Yeah they did. If I was anything like my little sister is when I was 5, then my mom REALLY had to put up with a lot.

Dave Cullen
    Now THERE was an episode. Finally.

(I had to wait till I got back to Denver to watch it on Tivo just now).

The dissolution challenge was riveting, the dissolution itself, heartbreaking.

Lotusland of course
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    Lex is my favorite guy on the show. He has many fans, and I think he's probably the most liked by the other survivors. I think Jerri and he are really going to hit it off, they're both modern, urban types, open minded, post modern hippies, etc, I can see an alliance happening there. I've had a complete turnaround about Jerri, she's become my favorite Survivor, it's so bizarre! I hated her in Austraili, but she has redeemed herself. ...
    hey I predicted this right, just blowing my own horn.

+ Reply to Thread