+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Romance in the Pearl Islands

masashi

How "far" do you think Rob M and Amber will go/reach?

This space has been added by John to remove the spoiler from the thread preview. Please note that discussing something that hasn't happened yet is a spoiler, and the thread should be marked as such in the future. Even if it's a seemingly small one like this.

Haha..I was very tempted to post something else, but I won't. But here's the topic, we all know Amber and Rob M have a very flirtatious fling going on.

Rob M <==

Amber <==

And from the previous serisouly see some *cuddling* goin' on...plus having read an interview where Mark Burnett says that Condoms are provided *IF* needed haha...the Irony....so question is how far will they go?

how far will they reach?

To me....i don't think that far, maybe not even to a *kiss* (man i sound i gossipy girl ) i have a feeling that cbs is just so over-rating their relationship, but then again i may be wrong, which i definitely won't mind.

Amber...bring it on!!
    Last edited by John; 02-16-2004 at 06:46 AM.

Well, if they do the horizontal hula, I would speculate that it wouldn't be till after taping.

masashi
    Hahaha.."horizontal hula" Lol...yeah i agree...serisouly being filmed 24/7 ... what was mark b thinking??!?!? suppllying *protection* did he really think he could get them to go this far? lol ...

Survivorfreak07
    I wouldn't do it! I hope they don't do it at least. My parents watch it with me every Thursday . . . I can see the look on thier faces . . .

Qboots
    Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    Well, if they do the horizontal hula, I would speculate that it wouldn't be till after taping.
    Is that anything like the perpendicular polka?

Gher
    I am at the title of this thread... great thread, masashi.

ILoveRobM
    I say the farthest they go is maybe kissing..cause JP himself said that it wasn't a "hook-up or sex", just romance.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    The real question is, if they do copulate, are the camera guys going to film that?! I think they'd give them the decency of turning away.

ILoveRobM
    Quote Originally Posted by Siryn
    The real question is, if they do copulate, are the camera guys going to film that?! I think they'd give them the decency of turning away.
    That'd be funny if they showed some "real world-esque" under the blanket night vision humping

Qboots
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveRobM
    That'd be funny if they showed some "real world-esque" under the blanket night vision humping
    Didn't we already have some of that on Big Brother?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast