S7 rates pretty high on my book.
1. Palua Tiga - None can match the original, imo.
2. Pearl Islands - It started kind of slow because of Morgan losing challenge after challenge, though. Still the twists, alliance-swapping, the villain, even the whiny scoutmaster, and a likeable winner made this show fun for me.
3. Amazon - It was exciting having the women vs the men, and then it turned into the "pretty" vs the average. Wished Matt had won, but I was okay with Jenna winning.
4. Marquesas - It sucked that Vee won, but I loved how the weaker ones grouped together to bring down John's empire.
5. Australian Outback - Would've been better if Colby won. Didn't like a lot of the contestants.
6. Thailand - Ghandia..ugh!! Duuuude, cracked me up, though.
7. Africa - Most boring season ever.